Update day: 08-12-2023
The Townline Group is a Real Estate Development Company primarily focused in the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. Our development and construction portfolios are diverse and consist of mixed-used multi-family and commercial construction, as well as non-market and purpose-built rental housing. Townline is a well-rounded company with proven teams specialized in the areas of Development, Affordable Housing, Finance, Acquisitions, Construction, Sales, Marketing and Customer Care all housed under one roof. Townline has been building homes since 1981 and believe diversity is the cornerstone to our success and longevity.
Reporting to the Director, Leasing and Property Management, the Yardi Specialist is an integral part of the Property Management Team with crossover responsibility with accounting and sales / marketing.
Townline’s property management services are tailored to meet client’s needs, with a long-term focus on the sustainability of the buildings. Our approach to livability at of our current and future extensive pipeline of income producing assets is technology forward. In order to achieve this vision, we have an immediate need for an Yardi Specialist to join our team overseeing all aspects of the Yardi lifecycle including implementations, set-ups configurations, data integrity, security, reporting, maintenance, invoicing workflow, updates and process improvements. This is a great opportunity for a respectful, proactive individual with a collaborative working style who loves to learn and stay on the leading edge of proptech. As part of the Townline Property Management team, the Yardi Specialist will assume responsibility for the overall management of the ERP system as it relates to the entire portfolio of income producing assets, ensuring operational efficiencies for the in-house PM team in support of providing best-in-class customer service and elevating the tenant experience, in support of optimizing clients’ asset values,
Core responsibilities of the Yardi Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Develop, maintain and deliver user training materials for common processes, customized for Townline’s processing rules and standards.
- Maintain the Yardi security configuration, including ongoing maintenance and completion of regular strict, security monitoring and testing protocols, review of system, user reports, and security validations.
- Oversee system set up and configuration, including new property/entity set up.
- Create Yardi custom analytics, reports or data downloads, based on user request and manage workflow and requirements for third-party support.
- Manage upgrades and system, improvements of Yardi modules, or systems that directly or indirectly impact Yardi.
- Acts the point person for Yardi for various departments and for the on-site staff, as it relates to TLPM
- Enhance and leverage Yardi modules to support business needs, including identifying opportunities for automation and areas of improvement
- Advocate for functional enhancements to Yardi systems, to increase the user experience and overall system functionality and security
- Interface with various third-party vendors (software development technical support, training support consultants, etc).
- Review, troubleshoot, resolve, and or escalate system, error and issues to the system vendor when necessary.
- Support users companywide in ERP and all modules: CRM flex, Rentcafe, Voyager, Maintenance, IQ, Elevate, vendor management, payment processing, job cost, finance
- Assist with Yardi implementations for new property developments and on-boarding acquisitions, including ETL data uploads.
- Full cycle management of Procure to Pay and vendor management, AP accounting cycle as it relates to software management; uploading invoicing and starting workflow, resolving errors and issues, initializing changes to the procure to pay system in support of asset management tracking and reporting
- Other duties as required
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in technical support or equivalent, skills and knowledge, preferably with a Yardi ERP environment.
- Technical acumen, and the ability to learn new applications quickly; lifelong learner mindset.
- Bachelors’ degree in computer, science, business administration an asset.
- Knowledge of accounting processes, or formal education in accounting, considered an asset
- Knowledge of SQL scripting and database structure, or willingness to learn.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, thoroughness, and attention to detail,
- Good organizational skills and ability to work efficiently under pressure to manage multiple tasks and prioritize for completion
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain productive, long-term relations with the clients, the tenants, trades, and suppliers.
- Proven leadership and mentoring abilities.
- Leading with respect and consideration of all team members ideas and input.
- Must possess excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Respond to emergencies as required.
- Criminal record check with clear results required.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
💸 $84,000–$88,000 a year⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Richmond, British Columbia
💸 $58,016–$107,742 a year⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 North Vancouver, British Columbia
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Nanaimo, British Columbia
💸 $30.60 an hour⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Nanaimo, British Columbia
💸 $78,730–$89,687 a year⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Coquitlam, British Columbia
💸 $30 an hour⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
💸 $30.28 an hour⏰ 16-01-2024🌏 Victoria, British Columbia
💸 $19–$21 an hour⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Richmond, British Columbia
💸 $30.60 an hour⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Nanaimo, British Columbia