Update day: 30-10-2023
Industry: Software Development
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAha! is a very different type of high-growth SaaS company. We are self-funded, highly profitable, and 100 percent remote. We provide the world’s #1 product development software so teams can build products that customers love. More than 600,000 product builders use our suite of tools which includes Aha! Roadmaps , Aha! Ideas , Aha! Create , and Aha! Develop . And they rely on our training programs via Aha! Academy to become product development experts. We are recognized as one of the best fully remote companies to work for, champion the Bootstrap Movement , and have given over $1M to people in need through Aha! Cares . Learn more at www.aha.io .Our teamThe Aha! UX team is responsible for designing a lovable customer experience. This is a unique responsibility — because our customers use Aha! software to craft terrific experiences for their own end users. So we must set the standard for delivering optimal usability to drive happy use of software. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and be exceptional.
- We are curious: We gain a deep understanding of customer needs and wants.
- We empathize: We see the product from the customers’ perspective and design solutions which improve their lives.
- We design: We craft delightful product experiences through the user interface, layout, visual design, copy, and interactions.
- We collaborate: We have no tolerance for drama and celebrate clear communication, effort, and teamwork with product management and engineering.
- We deliver: We ship new significant functionality every week. We deliver what customers love and have the tenacity it takes to keep doing so.
- We enjoy: We like what we do. And we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method , our company values , and the generous benefits we offer.
- Aha! Create is a digital notebook — record information, whiteboard concepts, and collaborate with the team.
- Aha! Ideas is a comprehensive idea management solution — crowdsource feedback, engage the community, and analyze trends.
- Aha! Roadmaps is the complete product management solution — set strategy, prioritize features, and share visual plans.
- Aha! Develop is a fully extendable agile development tool — prioritize the backlog, estimate work, and plan sprints.
- Aha! Academy is the best way to learn about product management and Aha! software.
- Designing compelling product experiences based on customer needs
- Clearly communicating designs and specifications to empower the engineering team
- Working closely with the product and engineering teams to design awesome customer experiences based on user and implementation feedback
- Maintaining consistent visual standards and keeping the living style guide up to date
- Reviewing features implemented by engineering and providing guidance to ensure pixel-perfect experiences
- Conducting and coordinating usability interviews to gather feedback and insights into customer needs
- Generous salary with annual profit sharing for all
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Markham, Ontario
💸 $79,810.64–$97,111.56 a year⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
💸 $40,256–$55,361 a year⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Windsor, Ontario
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $15.50–$20.00 an hour⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Mississauga, Ontario
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Mississauga, Ontario