Update day: 18-11-2023
Salary: $25–$45 an hour
3C Information Solutions Inc. is looking for wireless field technicians for both the ground and tower crews. If you are looking to grow your skillset in multiple directions of telecom, such as cabling, fiber, construction, and equipment programming, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you. This is a safety sensitive position. Pre-employment A&D test will be required as well as a valid Class 5 driving license.
This permanent, full-time position includes testing, maintenance, repair, and servicing of various types of radio and wireless equipment, and servicing/construction of telecom towers. Our technicians travel all over Canada, while also enjoying a healthy life-to-work balance.
- Running splicing, testing, and troubleshooting of cat5, cat6, coax, fiber.
- Conducting regular inspections, locating, and repairing defects.
- Keeping work sites organized and properly labeled.
- Maintaining documentation of completed work.
- Adhering to all safety measures, including field assessment, toolbox meetings, PPE, and any other requirements by 3CIS, client and regulations.
- Stay current on technical knowledge of IP networks, wireless communications, and any other industry specific requirements.
- Maintain all the required certifications which may include but are not limited to tower climbing, rigging, high angle rescue, and any other required technical, installation, safety, and manufacture certifications.
- Must be willing to travel to various locations in and out of province, with overnight stay.
- Other duties as required.
- 2+ years of experience in telecommunications.
- Manual dexterity and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel in and outside of the province.
- Positive attitude, ability to work with others, and willingness to learn.
Candidates with passion for rock climbing or experience working at heights are welcome to apply. If you believe you have transferable skills that will make you an ideal candidate, tell us more about it.
Additional hourly bonus for tower climbing, out-of-town allowance, winter clothing allowance, company-sponsored training. Comprehensive benefits are also offered.
This position is based out of Grande Prairie (GP), AB.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$45.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Grande Prairie, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have experience working at heights, and if not, would you be willing to learn given proper training?
- telecommunication: 2 years (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
💸 $30–$40 an hour⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Fort McMurray, Alberta
💸 $20–$25 an hour⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
💸 $49,442.98–$64,483.94 a year⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
💸 $29 an hour⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
💸 $35–$40 an hour⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
💸 $28–$35 an hour⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Lethbridge, Alberta
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta