Update day: 05-12-2023
Category: Architecture / Interior Design
Job type: Full-time
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
In this role, you will work as a Software Developer and join a leading-edge team to extend, enhance, and provide engineering support for the wide range of services provided by our service infrastructure. Proofpoint Email Archiving is a Cloud-based solution that features a distributed grid search and storage infrastructure. And this service-based architecture allows us to scale to meet the needs of hundreds of clients that are among the largest businesses in the world.
- Support Proofpoint Archiving Products and provide customer support to help resolve difficult customer issues.
- Design, develop and deliver Solutions to customers to help them resolve problems that they are facing in their deployments.
- Work on developing solutions and resolving issues within our products to help improve the overall stability of the archiving system.
- Work closely with our Support organization to understand problem areas in the system and with customers and work on creative solutions to help customers be more productive with our solutions.
- Provide after hours support when high profile issues arise
What you bring to the team
- Minimum three years industry experience delivering industrial-strength, commercial software with demonstrated technical expertise in a OO language (C#/Java/C++)
- A strong command of advanced OO concepts/methodologies, as well as distributed systems, concurrent programming with threads, high-availability, web services, and complex data architectures
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills to find and evaluate solutions to productions issues that are escalated to engineering
- Experience with integrated software engineering processes (e.g., unit testing, source control, continuous build, etc.)
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to communicate technical concepts well to different audiences
- Must be a team player and be able to work in an operationally critical, diverse, and dynamic environment
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and manage multiple assignments
- Support of our 24x7 operations by participating in our on-call rotation to help resolve critical issues on production systems
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with development using Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI) to access Microsoft Exchange Server is a plus
- United States citizenship is a plus, due to security requirements for certain systems
What make you different from others
- Experience with development using Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI) and EWS
- Experience with development using Microsoft Enterprise System such as Active Directory, Exchange Server, Windows Management System, PowerShell, and etc
- Familiar with Microsoft Cloud Solution such as Azure, O365, Remote Powershell, and Active Directory Graph AP
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $60,000–$80,000 a year⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 St. Catharines, Ontario
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario