Update day: 30-10-2023
Position: Entry level
Job type: Contract
Job contentOur client, a leader in the Material Handling field, is looking for a Site Safety Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis in the London area.
- Description:* Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Provide site safety orientation training and other site required training.
- Gathering/managing training certifications for employees and contractors onsite
- Make sure project compliance with applicable local OHS regulations and laws, including COVID-19 safety measures.
- Communication with installation site management/supervision on EHS issues daily.
- Participate in project meetings and address safety issues discussed in the meeting.
- Report to site supervisor safety deviations from other trades and/or customer employees that could represent a risk of injury to client personnel.
- Perform daily walk thru (several times a day).
- Perform safety observations and audits, including COVID-19 audits.
- Inspect site emergency response equipment (fire extinguishers, first aid kits, etc.) as scheduled.
- Assist site supervisor and workers in conducting risk assessments for the job.
- Assist site supervisor with conducting incident investigations.
- Upload safety audits and incident investigation into Gensuite.
- Follow up to closure of safety corrective actions resulted from safety audits and incidents.
- Assist site supervisor with handling COVID-19 confirmed cases – follow company protocol
- Conducts and/or assists Site Supervisor in daily safety toolbox talks to crews and weekly safety talks.
- Maintain EHS forms available onsite and keep EHS site board updated and in good condition.
- Assist with maintaining project trailer cleanliness and proper waste disposal.
- Administer first aid as needed or seek medical assistance for all injuries.
- Assist site supervisor with updating timesheets for mechanical installation crew and sending to approving manager at end of week. *Additional Skills & Qualifications:* MUST HAVE 1: 3+ years of experience as EHS coordinator in construction or manufacturing environment
À propos d’Actalent:
Actalent relie la passion à la mission. Nos solutions de candidats talentueux et la performance de nos services produisent la valeur et les résultats, tout en apportant la compétence qui permet à nos clients de réaliser plus. Nos experts situés dans le monde entier inspirent au quotidien. Nous soutenons les initiatives essentielles en ingénierie et en sciences, par les expériences qui favorisent un développement continu. La différence, c’est nos gens. Actalent est une société d’exploitation d’Allegis Group, leader mondial des solutions de candidats talentueux.
L’entreprise souscrit au principe d’égalité d’accès à l’emploi et prendra en compte toutes les candidatures sans distinction de race, sexe, âge, couleur, religion, nationalité, statut de vétéran, handicap, orientation sexuelle, identité sexuelle, information génétique ou toute autre distinction protégée par la loi.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 CA$85,000 - CA$100,000⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Mississauga, Ontario
💸 $18 an hour⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Brampton, Ontario
💸 $99,200–$136,400 a year⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $26.58 an hour⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 London, Ontario
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Markham, Ontario
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Richmond Hill, Ontario
💸 $27 an hour⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Mississauga, Ontario
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 London, Ontario
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Vaughan, Ontario