Update day: 14-02-2024
Industry: Motor Vehicle Manufacturing
Job type: Full-time
Job contentBridges Chevrolet Buick GMC
North Battleford, SK
We are looking fora Service Advisor who is passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience to join our growing team! Bridges Chevrolet is looking for a friendly and motivational individual to fill this position. You will play a key role in curating the service experience for our valued clients who choose to service their vehicles at our dealership. Your love of the automotive industry, cars in general and dealing with the public coupled with your commitment to delivering the highest level of customer service, while overcoming day to day obstacles will ensure your ultimate success as a Service Advisor.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Clean working environment
- Fast paced, busy Service Department
- Up to date equipment
- Health and dental plan
- Own providing exceptional customer service to our valued clients by exceeding their needs and expectations.
- Answering incoming phone calls and inquires related to vehicle servicing.
- Meet and greet customers arriving for service appointments.
- Create quotes and work orders for vehicle repairs.
- Consult with automotive technicians regarding required repairs and or maintenance work and provide repair options to our clients including providing clients with in-depth information about available aftermarket and OEM part options.
- Provide the clients with regular information and updates regarding the status of vehicle repairs.
- Work with the parts department to determine parts availability and scheduling of future service appointments.
- Complete and close repair orders.
- Advise clients about warranty protections and potential cost savings.
- Review the repair order and service performed with the client after the service has been completed.
- High School Diploma.
- Automotive knowledge
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with many priorities
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to remain calm when customers and/or situations are not
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Service or dealership experience
- Valid driver’s license
For more information about AutoCanada we invite you to visit www.autocan.ca , @AutoCanada or www.facebook.com/autocan/ . To join our elite team please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers Portal of our website www.autocan.ca/careers/ .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Lloydminster, Saskatchewan
⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 Weyburn, Saskatchewan
⏰ 27-03-2024🌏 Yorkton, Saskatchewan
⏰ 24-03-2024🌏 Yorkton, Saskatchewan
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Regina, Saskatchewan