Update day: 19-11-2023
Industry: Financial Services
Job type: Full-time
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG’s financial crimes professionals help clients understand how money launderers and the financiers of terrorism could be exploiting vulnerabilities in their organizations.
We work with clients to identify, manage and mitigate their (KYC/AML/CFT/S) risk exposures in line with legislative requirements and industry best practices.
What You Will Do
- Conduct periodic, quarterly and/or annual AML/KYC reviews using TM such as Actimize and Oracle and others
- Perform investigations and transaction analysis
- Complete reports to be submitted to the regulators based on findings
- Conduct negative news screening (World-Check, Lexis Nexis and other searching engines)
- Complete reports to be submitted to the regulators based on investigation findings
- Participating and developing marketing and business opportunities
- Sharing in the administrative tasks related to the operation of KPMG Financial Crimes
- 3 – 5 years of Financial Industry experience
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Certified Financial Crime Specialist (CFCS) or other recognized AML/Financial Crimes certifications
- Strong understanding of screening tools such as World-check, Lexis Nexis and others.
- Experience managing alerts and navigating Transaction Monitoring programs such as Actimize, Oracle, etc
- Strong transaction analysis, professionalism and excellent judgment concerning confidential matters
- Strong knowledge of the KYC/AML/S legislative requirements
- Good technical knowledge of AML systems is an important asset.
- Experience in handling High Risk profiles cases
- Experience performing demarketing and/or remediation
- Strong record of achieving high targets while ensuring high quality
- Attitude and drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as contribute to a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good troubleshooting skills and analytical ability
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Data Analytics Tools)
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Pointe-Claire, Québec
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Saint-Hyacinthe, Québec
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Laval, Québec
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Dorval, Québec
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Trois-Rivières, Québec
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 Laval, Québec
⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 Montreal, Québec
⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 Laval, Québec