Update day: 29-02-2024
Category: Arts / Design
Job contentHEY, THERE YOU ARE!! We’ve been looking for you everywhere. An entrepreneurial thinker, who has a relentless drive to get things done. Are you ready to join a company under rapid growth with a dynamic team? Look no further because you have come to the right place.
The PUR Company is looking for a Senior Brand Designer to join the team! We’re a passionate team, making innovative impact in everything we do. We do it all while having fun and acting with PURpose! We pride ourselves on diversity and celebrate individuality. It’s our people that make things happen!
What you will do.
The Senior Brand Designer is a creative powerhouse working with a purpose that brings the PUR brand into the hands of every customer. You’re a 360-experiential designer, who is on-the-pulse with the latest in art and culture. You think about your designs from a multitude of angles and have a firm understanding of how people are interacting with the creativity you put out in the world.The brand designer will work on projects that include print materials, business collateral, presentations, trade booth design, sell sheets and packaging design. They will conceptualize, develop, and produce world-class creativity from inception to execution.
The role in more details.
- Provide creative and innovative approaches as well as outstanding attention to detail and quality under challenging deadlines.
- Develop a story and utilize innovative narrative devices and processes for presenting concepts and ideas
- Solve creative and communicative issues based on briefs.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience
- Design and layout print collateral including digital, mobile, print and video platforms.
- Maintain expert level knowledge of global brand standards, championing the value of the brand, ensuring design solutions support global initiatives.
- Exercise strong judgment and project management skills to balance priorities and communicate to teams.
- Collaborate with coders to execute digital designs and social media assets, as well as landing pages with an understanding of user experience.
- Stay on top of all trends, competitive work, and maintain best practices
- Demonstrate ability to manage complex projects and synthesize direction from many individuals
- Able to meet and exceed project deadlines and commitments, always keeping internal stakeholders informed of projects and progress.
- 4+ years of graphic/brand design experience in a fast-paced studio.
- Formal design training (University degree or College Diploma preferred)
- Experience in brand-building initiatives, creating engaging social experiences
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- A constant curiosity and passion for design; keeps a finger on the pulse of the industry.
- Design experience across digital, mobile, print and video platforms
- Highly skilled at creating storyboards, wireframes, and mock-ups necessary to guide development of original and dynamic creative
- Speed and agility; ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative design solutions within tight deadlines
- Has a strong creative point of view and takes initiative to drive projects forward.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, able to manage own time and take initiative
- A friendly and outgoing personality, you love being part of a team that works hard for success
The PUR Company is an equal opportunity employer. As such, we are committed to accommodate disabilities during the selection process upon request. We will work together to meet your needs.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or phone calls please.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 10-03-2024🌏 Richmond Hill, Ontario
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Ontario, Oakville
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Oakville, Ontario
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Markham, Ontario
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Kingston, Ontario