Update day: 11-11-2023
Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full-time
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, agile and collaborative team?
- Do you stand out for your interpersonal skills? Do you know how to be attentive to your partners’ needs and offer innovative and pragmatic solutions?
- Can you deal with ambiguity, summarize your ideas and communicate effectively?
- Are you autonomous, organized, rigorous and tenacious? Do you know how to leverage data to support your recommendations?
Working on the Information Technology Internal Audit team is a unique opportunity to acquire a cross-sector understanding of the Bank and to work in an environment where you can excel, while building solid relationships with partners from a number of sectors. You will work as a partner in an agile, transparent environment where you will be empowered and accountable for results. You will be part of a dynamic, innovative team where management practices foster a good work-life balance.
Our team makes independent assessments and provides advice on the effectiveness and efficiency of:
- Governance and information technology management processes (security, identity, access, technological recovery, development cycle, IT incidents and problems, cloud, enterprise architecture, data centres, etc.)
- Third-party risk management processes
- Governance and data risk practices (including artificial intelligence)
- Audits of IT general controls as part of the certification of internal control over financial reporting (52-109)
- Act as a guide and mentor for IT auditors
- Promote data analysis, support the auditors on your team and contribute to their data use development
- Maintain a relationship built on trust with partners in other sectors
- Complete audit mandates in agile mode with the partners concerned from the 1st and 2nd lines of defense, while rigorously monitoring milestones and regularly reporting on work progress
- Identify the risks that could have significant repercussions on the processes examined (efficiency and optimization) and establish the audit strategy while considering the use of data analysis as a tool to achieve audit objectives
- Analyze the problems encountered by working with the partners concerned to identify root causes and help identify innovative and achievable solutions to eliminate these causes
- Write audit reports and present the results of the work completed to the officers and managers responsible for the processes examined
- Provide partners with regular, rigorous follow-up on the progress of the action plans developed following the work of Internal Audit and regulatory authorities and ensure the quality of documentation
- Ensure efficient collaboration with 2nd lines of defence
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and ten (10) years of relevant experience, or a master’s degree in a related field and seven (7) years of relevant experience
- Experience in risk management and/or external or internal audit, working with senior managers in an advisory capacity
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working on several files at the same time
- Proven leadership, ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders, and ability to influence
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, ability to simplify and synthesize information
- Agile, results-oriented and able to work on a team with multidisciplinary experts
- Ability to resolve complex problems and innovate
- Ability to analyze data and make diagnoses
- Independent, accountable, collaborative, detail oriented and proactive
- Strong learning abilities
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
- CISA, CISSP, CISM certification
- Proficiency in Excel essential and knowledge of data analysis tools (ACL, SAS or others)
- Knowledge of Office 365 tools: SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Power BI, Teams and others
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We’ve rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We’re putting people first
We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples’ lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
💸 $32.08 an hour⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Quebec City, Québec
💸 $70,000–$85,000 a year⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Quebec City, Québec
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
💸 $54,449.70–$66,924.81 a year⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Quebec City, Québec
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
💸 $42,003–$77,138 a year⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
💸 $50,000–$70,000 a year⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec