Update day: 21-01-2024
Category: Marketing / PR
Job type: Full-time
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision is the leader in the professional communications software space. By investing in our brand and technologies, we are driving change in how communications professionals distribute, monitor and evaluate their content. We invest in our people through training and management and empower them to drive their careers. The most important measure of our success is yours! The Sr. Account Executive is the primary point of contact for clients utilizing our communications solutions. The Sr. Account Executive is responsible for developing consultative and strategic business relationships with a set of designated accounts. The Sr. Account Executive will work to uncover and match account needs to Cision products and services, thereby increasing our value to the client while also contributing to revenue and market share objectives.
You’ll help us with:
- Increase the revenue of accounts through high volume outreach via telephone and email.
- Meet or exceed baseline and expansion goals through retention of accounts and sales of additional products and services.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all Cision products and services with the ability to see across product lines. Educate clients on new products and services.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork and positive culture influence in line with the Cision Values.
- Collaborate with other divisions and subject matter experts within Cision to develop integrated strategic packages & solutions.
- Develop marketing strategies to address strengths and weaknesses within the territory. Establish expectations for your manager on how you will be delivering on your goals.
- Meet or exceed and Key Performance Indicators including calls, meeting counts, and other primary metrics as set by Management.
- Practice exceptional time management and organization to effectively take care of the reactive and proactive requirements of the position.
- Negotiate new structured or customized contracts to increase and secure revenue and manage difficult negotiations with clients arising from competitive situations. Work strategically on all renewals to ensure on-time contracts.
- Manage all inbound requests from designated accounts.
- Adhere to call quality guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally and always provide clients with an in-house point of contact by ensuring strong support of client needs.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of your business to your manager on a weekly basis or as otherwise instructed by sales leadership.
- Consistently demonstrate outstanding leadership skills and strong business acumen. Share best practices with colleagues to ensure clear and timely information sharing.
- Understand and employ Miller Heiman sales methodology tactics in accordance with monthly activity metrics.
- Utilize the Salesforce.com platform to manage sales pipeline, track interactions, and forecast business outcomes.
- Assist with escalations to relative leadership and experts to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Work to strategically branch up and out within an organization to ensure relationship building with all potential buyers.
- Other duties as assigned by sales leadership.
You’ll be a good fit if:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Keen interest in business communications, public relations, and content
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to think and react quickly under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extreme accuracy and attention to detail
- Maintain an active Individual Development Plan (IDP) to ensure continued professional growth and development
- Preferred 3 years successful B2B sales experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong interpersonal, telephone, communication and organizational skills
- The ability to work on-sight in the Cleveland or Albuquerque office
- Willingness to work flexible hours in accordance with company needs/work flow demands
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Typing: Ability to handle heavy amount of typing
- Vision: Ability to view computer screen at close range for duration of day
- Oral communication: Ability to communicate clearly verbally in person and over the phone
- Walking: Ability to walk short distances within office to participate in meetings in conference rooms
- Sitting: Ability to sit for long periods of time
- COMPANY INSIGHTS:
- State-of-the-art office
- Medical, dental, vision
- FSA (Health & dependent care)
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible PTO and work arrangements
- Casual work environment
- Tuition reimbursement & professional training
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 03-03-2024🌏 Richmond Hill, Ontario
⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 Windsor, Ontario
⏰ 07-03-2024🌏 Hamilton, Ontario
⏰ 03-03-2024🌏 Windsor, Ontario
⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Kitchener, Ontario
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 London, Ontario
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 London, Ontario
⏰ 06-03-2024🌏 Hamilton, Ontario