Update day: 10-11-2023
Category: Marketing / PR
Job type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in the digital advertising industry, with Search engine marketing (SEM) and analytics.
- Experience in management or strategic consulting.
- Demonstrated ability to grow businesses with solution-based products.
- Excellent communication, organization, aptitude, and problem-solving skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Leverage client management, industry and product expertise to understand customer strategic objectives to best consult on the adoption of SA360 technology and best practice solutions to drive search marketing success.
- Work closely with Google LCS team stakeholders to proactively identify, prioritize and pursue opportunities.
- Manage client relationships, internally (Google LCS sales teams) and externally (customers and agencies). Develop, drive and renew these relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Product Management, developing and Technical Support to drive customer communications, feature prioritization and issue resolution to enable client success.
- Act as the ultimate point of escalation for the resolution of SA360 client issues, from analysis and research to coordination of resources.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Mississauga, Ontario
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $35,000–$40,000 a year⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Markham, Ontario
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Vaughan, Ontario
💸 $32.50 an hour⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Mississauga, Ontario
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $18.45 an hour⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $36.10 an hour⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Brampton, Ontario