Update day: 23-11-2023
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Bombardier Defense proudly unites expertise, innovation, and unwavering dedication to forge the future of military aviation. We are dedicated to forging the future of military aviation by enabling persistent airborne solutions for our special missions’ customers.
Our employees are expected to bring their authentic selves to work because we firmly believe our people are at the heart of our success. We are mindful of our employees’ well-being and are consistently working to improve upon our benefits package:
- Competitive salary and short-term incentive based on company performance.
- Flexible Hybrid Work Schedule.
- 10 personal and sick days (up to 130 days cumulative).
- Flexible group insurance program (Supplementary maternity benefits, medical, dental, travel, life, short- & long-term disability).
- Flex Dollars Allocation (Wellness, Health, and Group RRSP).
- Tele-health program.
- Share Purchase and Pension Plan.
- Learning opportunities through the Bombardier Academy of Learning.
- Coordinate, in conjunction with sales, the overall strategy for bid response; including identifying winning conditions.
- Prepare technical presentations for customers, showcasing Bombardier aircraft and Bombardier Defense capabilities.
- Prepare, support and organize customer meetings and/or visits.
- Prepare customer Proposals for modification programs and/or engineering support activities.
- Plan the path to final proposal schedule to meet required timelines.
- Manage internal and/or external resources and stakeholders during the proposal stage to establish Program strategy and build a proposal.
- Plan overall initial program framework, budget and schedule.
- Develop and/or manage statements of work (SOW) and technical statements of requirements (TSOR) relating to aircraft modification and/or special mission engineering services.
- Prepare management reviews and obtain management approvals.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Have at least of 5 years of experience in engineering or technical program management at Bombardier Aerospace, and/or equivalent engineering activities related to Bombardier aircraft.
- Have at least of 5 years of experience in proposal and/or project management.
- Be a team player with initiative and excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent customer-facing skills and experience.
- Have the ability to effectively negotiate in-line with business objectives.
- Be able to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively while working towards short deadlines.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Bombardier’s policies and processes.
- Have a strong technical knowledge of aircraft, aircraft systems and special mission equipment.
- Have knowledge of CGR and ITAR.
- Be eligible to view and handle CGR material as well as be able to obtain a NATO Secret security clearance (as required).
- Have previous experience in government and military flight operations exposure would be considered an asset.
- Be flexible to travel domestically and internationally and work extended hours when required.
If you aren’t sure you have all the skills, knowledge, and experience for this role, you are encouraged to apply. At Bombardier, we aren’t looking for the perfect candidate. We are looking for great talent with an optimistic attitude that wants to get the job done.
Now that you can see yourself as a proposal manager at Bombardier Defense, apply and let’s chat!
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of all races, religions, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages, immigration statuses, disabilities, or other legally protected characteristics to apply.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Quebec City, Québec
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Quebec City, Québec
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Trois-Rivières, Québec
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Quebec City, Québec
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Saint-Hyacinthe, Québec