Update day: 20-11-2023
Category: Legal / Contracts
A leader in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and celebrating its 70th anniversary in March 2022, The Master Group has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2010 and is the largest privately held HVAC-R distributor in Canada. Today, the company employs 1,300 dynamic and dedicated people who serve the industry in more than 55 branches and 4 distribution centers from British Columbia to the Atlantic Provinces and in 19 branches in the United States.
The Project Coordinator is a crucial role responsible for supporting the business solutions team within The Master Group. This is a temporary contract for 12-months for leave coverage. The successful candidate will handle various administrative tasks related to project coordination, vendor management, and communication with customers, vendors, and internal departments. The role is essential in ensuring the smooth execution of projects, order management, and maintaining effective communication with stakeholders.
- Create projects in the Sales Support Tool (SST) ERP system and organize project files.
- Manage the bid list by adding and deleting contractors.
- Maintain and update the daily bid list calendar.
- Create planned projects and incorporate budgets from Sales Engineers into SST.
- Update the project status log.
- Provide administrative support to the Inside Sales Manager and Regional Sales Director.
Vendor Release and Delivery Management:
- Create Sales Orders and Purchase Orders for released equipment associated with assigned projects.
- Include delivery addresses and instructions in the orders.
- Follow up with vendors to obtain production delivery schedules.
- Inform customers about equipment delivery schedules and relevant changes.
- Coordinate with vendors, transport, and logistic departments for factory-to-delivery point shipping.
Communication and Coordination:
- Coordinate with contractors to ensure delivery schedules align with their requirements.
- Inform Outside Sales Representatives about delivery schedules.
- Collaborate with third-party shipping companies for delivery schedule and transport needs.
- Communicate with the credit department to release orders for manufacturing and delivery.
- Arrange with the in-house Technical Department for equipment start-up and training schedules if required.
Administrative Order Management:
- Create orders in compliance with customer purchase orders and company requirements.
- Document actions and communications with all relevant departments, customers, and vendors in order notes.
- Update CRM quotation records according to company policies.
- Maintain equipment promised dates and delivery dates in the ERP.
- Archive completed physical files for reference.
- Relevant College or University Degree or equivalent experience in a similar position;
- Ability to multitask with attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, Notes, Internet);
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Professional phone manners and customer service skills
- Strong time management and decision-making skills
- Ability to respond to the needs of the organization in a timely and efficient manner
- Reliable, trustworthy and a positive work attitude
- Work autonomously as well with a team to meet a common outcome.
- Strong sense of urgency & the ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment;
- Group insurance from day 1 (medical, dental, short and long term disability insurance)
- Contribution to a group RRSP upon hiring
- Wellness spending account of $300 per year
- Employee assistance program (psychological, financial, legal and parental support services)
- Access to telemedicine with health professionals by chat or secure video session from day 1
- Reimbursement of membership or renewal of a professional order
- early vacation program
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Kingston, Ontario
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 From $20 an hour⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Markham, Ontario
💸 $29.16–$34.12 an hour⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Oshawa, Ontario
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Guelph, Ontario
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $58,007–$67,866 a year⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
💸 $27.50 an hour⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Mississauga, Ontario