Update day: 11-11-2023
Category: Consulting / Customer Service
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $44,000 - $50,000 a year
Account Manager – Prince Edward Island
$500 Signing offer to be paid as 50% upon signing and 50% after 3 months of completed work.
Tirecraft is a leading retailer of tire products and automotive services. We are currently hiring an Account Manager to provide both inside and outside sales support for the Prince Edward Island Market.
The successful candidate will provide outstanding customer service and sales development specific to products and services in the automotive/tire industry. They will be responsible for building and maintaining successful customer relationships which will help to grow the organization. This role reports directly to the Store Manager and will require a positive attitude that promotes teamwork and support of the organization’s values. Based on candidate experience, an expanded territory may be available.
- Visiting customers to conduct sales of products and services through knowledgeable recommendations
- Assisting in establishing and attaining sales goals and marketing plans
- Inventory control for both the organization and those of your customers
- Pick up and delivery of required products (where required)
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all products and services offered as well as the introduction of new and exciting trends
- Diligent reporting; record keeping and evaluation of product lines and service experiences
- Maintaining organizational policies and procedures, and performing other related duties as required
- Advise customers on their vehicle tire and automotive service needs and make recommendations for vehicle maintenance.
- Answer phones, schedule appointments, issue work orders and prepare quotes for tires and mechanical work.
- Provide regular vehicle status updates and reviewing charges with customer.
- Provide service in a manner that will help achieve the company’s mission and goals and contribute to outstanding customer service.
- Improve knowledge of products and services, warranties and regular maintenance issues.
- Help to maintain showroom merchandising and cleanliness of facilities. Assist with inventory and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs frequently and push / pull up to 100 lbs occasionally
- 2 -3 years of experience in a related sales role
- Demonstrated ability to work with a range of customers in order to gain full understanding of their product and service needs
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Good organization, problem solving and time management skills.
- This position will require travel and use of various electronic sales tools
- Valid WHMIS Certification is an asset
Tirecraft is recognized as one of the top employers in the Atlantic region and offers a competitive compensation plan, including salary plus commission, bonuses, group benefits and a retirement savings plan.
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Visit our website at www.Tirecraft.com.
Reference ID: PEI Territory
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $44,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
💸 $55–$58 an hour⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Brampton, Ontario
⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Montreal, Québec
⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 North Vancouver, British Columbia
⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Winnipeg, Manitoba
💸 $17–$20 an hour⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Markham, Ontario
💸 $102,900–$114,000 a year⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Kelowna, British Columbia
💸 $19.81 an hour⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Markham, Ontario
💸 $18 an hour⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Delta, British Columbia
💸 $19.28–$28.59 an hour⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Montreal, Québec