Update day: 11-11-2023
Category: Health / Medical Care
Salary: $18 an hour
At MedSleep, skilled, dedicated, enthusiastic employees are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to building and nurturing a great place to work, learn, and develop. We are proud of our people and our company.
We have a great career opportunity for someone looking to join a growing team of health professionals! At MedSleep, we are committed to providing the highest quality in sleep therapy services across Canada.
We provide clinical consultation, diagnostic services (sleep testing) and treatment for a wide range of sleep disorders. We are dedicated to helping our patients improve their lives through better sleep.
If you are looking for a meaningful career, where you have the opportunity to perform on the job paid training, and the ability to work towards becoming a Registered Polysomnographic Sleep Technologist accreditation, with the potential for continued growth this may be the right opportunity for you!
- You will be provided 240 hours of hands-on training plus theoretical training to become a Sleep Technologist recognized by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine;
- This position requires you to work nights and involves direct patient contact;
- Ensure proper performance of all procedures relating to the accurate and safe operation of all diagnostic and therapeutic polysomnographic services.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A High School Diploma or GED Equivalency is required. Relevant post-secondary education is considered an asset.
- This role requires an 18-month post training commitment.
- Ability to work overnight shifts, a minimum of 10 hours per shift, 3 nights per week, including weekends as well as observed holidays as needed.
- Effective communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- This position is located at our Prince George, BC clinic.
Why Join our MedSleep Team?
Looking to make an impact? Do you love patient care? Are you a science graduate looking to put your degree to use?
We are a national Canadian company that has continued to grow since its’ establishment in 2004. We believe you can reach your best self by getting proper sleep. Which is why we are committed to providing the highest quality of sleep care.
Why join MedSleep?
- Opportunities for career growth;
- Commitment to education - personal and professional development;
- Our positions give you DIRECT patient care. Gain patient interaction experience;
- Dedicated to the growing field of the Science of Sleep;
- We value all our employees, each person counts;
- Meaningful work;
- Help shape the future of sleep!
Our employees say:
- They look forward to coming into work.
- They feel they contribute to the success of the company.
- They are proud to work at MedSleep.
We are a diverse organization. Each of us is a unique individual. We are proud to say that women represent the majority of our Senior Management team!
We love what we do and want to share that with you. Help build our legacy and future!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Prince George, BC V2M 5T4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Overnight Shift (required)
Work Location: In person
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $30.06 an hour⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 New Westminster, British Columbia
💸 $19.95–$31.02 an hour⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Mission, British Columbia
💸 $28.17 an hour⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Victoria, British Columbia
💸 $30.60 an hour⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Nanaimo, British Columbia
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Kamloops, British Columbia
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 Vernon, British Columbia
💸 $45–$55 an hour⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 North Vancouver, British Columbia