Update day: 21-01-2024
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full-time
Role: Physician Recruiter
Location: Vancouver, BC
Type: Full time permanent
WELL is an omnichannel digital health company whose overarching objective is to empower doctors to provide the best and most advanced care possible while leveraging the latest trends in digital health. As such, WELL owns and operates primary and executive healthcare clinics in both Canada and the US operates a multi-national digital Electronic Medical Records (EMR) business serving thousands of healthcare clinics and health systems of all sizes and operates a multi-national portfolio of telehealth services which includes one of the largest telehealth service providers in Canada. WELL is also a provider of digital health, billing and cybersecurity-related technology solutions. WELL’s wholly-owned subsidiary CRH Medical is a leading provider of anesthesia services and the patented O’Regan hemorrhoid banding product to gastrointestinal-focused clinics. WELL is an acquisitive company that follows a disciplined and accretive capital allocation strategy. WELL is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "WELL". For more information about the company, visit: www.well.company.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company with an ambitious goal to transform the primary healthcare experience. We own and operate a Virtual Care platform, a portfolio of medical clinics and OSCAR EMR service providers and are fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to great health care services creates opportunity and positively impacts health outcomes for patients. We are aggressively expanding both our clinical and virtual footprints as well as our healthcare digital asset portfolio.
This role will be primarily responsible for physician recruitment and hitting assigned targets. Physicians are important partners for the company, and our primary healthcare services are a critical part of WELL’s focus. As the Physician Recruiter, you will be focused on key revenue generation activities including recruiting, lead generation, and maintaining and strengthening strategic partnerships with our physician population. Working closely with the physician success team you will be responsible for identifying and managing physician placement activities across all provinces. To be successful in this role you will need a comprehensive understanding of company operations, process and procedures, physician recruitment and contracting processes and independently manage engagement strategies for proactively improving relationships with physicians.
- The primary focus of this role will be closing deals. Hitting individual and team recruitment targets will be a key deliverable.
- Use each physician interaction as an opportunity to acquire, retain and build strong relationships.
- Identify and engage all possible quality lead generation resources including provincial, community healthcare resources, digital ad/locum boards, and more.
- Use your own network with the physician and healthcare practitioner communities.
- Reach out to potential physician partners, including cold calling, engaging leads and opportunities and ongoing communication within your own physician network.
- Actively recruit physicians for one of the largest primary care clinic networks in Canada and a rapidly expanding virtual and telehealth platform.
- Recruit family, locum and walk-in physicians for full-time and part-time clinic placements.
- Conduct tours of WELL Health facilities with physicians interested in joining the network and presenting demos of WELL’s Virtual Clinic offering.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure physician concerns are being addressed in a timely manner and we are delivering a ‘world-class’ working experience for them.
- Build and maintain relationships with physicians and clinic personnel.
- Manage compensation-related matters with physicians, and work with the WELL team to execute physician-based incentive programs.
- Execute contracts with physicians once the deal is closed.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a physician recruitment role or relevant experience in a healthcare setting.
- Proven ability to quickly build strong relationships with physicians.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (high EQ).
- ‘Hunter’ mentality and a passion for recruitment and making a difference.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding targets
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Proficiency in O365 suite, cloud-based CRM and project toolsets
- Strong knowledge of sales metrics
- Industry contacts that you can leverage to generate leads
- Ambitious self-starter with a passion for recruiting and engaging partners
- Strong problem identification skills with proven record in overcoming objections
- Someone with a genuine desire to see our partners successful
- Flexible and able work with changing deliverables and limited structure
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced change culture
- Highly autonomous
- Technology savvy
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Victoria, British Columbia
⏰ 15-03-2024🌏 Richmond, British Columbia
⏰ 14-03-2024🌏 Oliver, British Columbia