Update day: 22-11-2023
Category: Health / Medical Care
Salary: $19–$24 an hour
PLUM HEALTH INC.
We are a private healthcare company that provides personal and rehabilitation support services to individuals that have been injured in an accident.
Our goal is to assist individuals in returning to an optimal level of independence under the direct supervision of regulated health care professionals. Our services are practical and effective, taking into account the unique circumstances, abilities, and needs of each person.
Can we meet your needs?
- Are you looking to join a cohesive team that will help you build your skills?
- Is mutual respect important to you in a work setting?
- Do you want a paid vacation and statutory holidays?
- Do you speak a language other than English and enjoy working in that language?
Our PSWs will be helping our clients with:
· Meal preparation and feeding as necessary
· Activities of daily living such as grooming, dressing, and bathing
· Mobility assistance (Experience with ceiling lifts is an asset)
· Wound care
· Hygiene care
· Home management such as laundry, and grocery shopping, light housekeeping
· Community accompaniment (e.g., neighbourhood walks along with the client)
· Record and document procedures as well as client’s behaviour and condition
All applicants should provide the following:
· First 3 digits of their postal code and area range willing to travel to visit a client
· Relevant and updated resume
· Proof of Vaccinations
· Recent Police Clearance report
· Valid CPR and First Aid certificate
· Basic computer skills and knowledge of using the internet
In addition, ideal attributes include but are not limited to:
· At least 1 year of experience working as a Personal Support Worker
· Relevant education is a strong asset
· Previous experience working with clients with brain injuries and/or spinal cord injuries is an asset
· Overall competency in working under pressure
· Knowledge of home care services
· Proficient in written and oral communication in English
· The ability to speak other languages is a strong asset
· Access to a smartphone with an internet connection
Plum Health Group provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: $19.00-$24.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
At Plum Health, we strive to ensure our valued team members and our clients’ health and safety. Service providers and the clients are required to complete a health questionnaire 24 hours before each in-person session and wear masks
- Do you use a car to commute?
- Are you willing to travel to multiple clients to provide minimum of 2.5 hours sessions?
- Where in the GTA are you willing to travel? (Example: Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, North York, etc)
- Do you have a PSW certification?
- Are you Vaccinated?
- PSW: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-12
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $19–$21 an hour⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Oshawa, Ontario
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 London, Ontario
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 St. Catharines, Ontario
💸 $99,126–$116,004 a year⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Oakville, Ontario
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Hamilton, Ontario
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $15.50 an hour⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Brampton, Ontario
💸 $85,000–$110,000 a year⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario