Update day: 07-11-2023
Required Immediately: Looking for an experienced Nitrogen Pumper Operator for Central Alberta, minimum 3 years experience in pumping nitrogen is an asset, class 1 drivers license with clean abstract and enough mechanical aptitude to maintain a pumper.
- Low and High-Rate Frac Fluid Pumping
- Nitrogen Pumping
- Nitrogen Transport
- Nitrogen pumping or bulk transport experience preferred but will train the right individual.
- Minimum 6-months experience with off highway, plant and lease road driving.
- Must be self-motivated, have a good knowledge of the TDG regulations and possess common oilfield required tickets.
- Locally based candidates preferred.
- Competitive hourly or salary and job bonus compensation plan.
- 15/6 work schedule.
New state of the art 29000 sqft shop
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- Nitrogen Pumping: 2 years (required)
- Class 1 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Up to $10,000 a week⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Nisku, Alberta
💸 $19 an hour⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
💸 $33,575.82–$103,579.04 a year⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 Calgary, Alberta
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Nisku, Alberta
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Grande Prairie, Alberta
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta