Update day: 08-11-2023
Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Casual
We currently have a Casualopportunity for aMedical Secretaryin the Schulich Heart Centre:Cath Labat our Bayviewcampus.
Hours of Work:
Weekdays: Days and Evenings; 8 Hrs; as per schedule
Summary of Duties
- Scheduling of outpatient and inpatient procedures for Cath Lab.
- Scheduling Cath Lab pre-assessment appointments.
- Preparation of patient charts as required.
- Ordering supplies as needed.
- Reception duties.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent as recognized by the Province of Ontario Ministry of Education
- Medical Secretarial course or equivalent experience
- Typing/Word processing speed 40 w.p.m.,
- Excellent understanding of medical terminology
- Familiar with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently in a team-environment
- Able to organize and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume (in one document) quoting 230377 to:
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Please be advised that in order to be eligible for employment at Sunnybrook, all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series); AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days ago. Medical exemptions or any other kind of requested exemption based upon the Hospital’s obligations pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $19–$21 an hour⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Oshawa, Ontario
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 London, Ontario
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 St. Catharines, Ontario
💸 $99,126–$116,004 a year⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Oakville, Ontario
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Hamilton, Ontario
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $15.50 an hour⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Brampton, Ontario
💸 $85,000–$110,000 a year⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario