Update day: 14-02-2024
WE ARE HIRING!!!
Position Title: Master Data Analyst
Position(s) Available: 1
WHO WE ARE
ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks is a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is dedicated to transforming tomorrow. Leveraging bold innovation, dedication to quality, and a welcoming culture, ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks (AMTB) is quickly establishing itself as an industry leader in laser welded blanking applications and an employer of choice.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
At ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks we have created something special. A better place to work and an ability to make a real difference to the world. Many employees come to us expecting just a pay cheque but end up with a rewarding career and become part of an organization that helps save lives and helps the environment!
We provide exceptional training and career paths. Our goal is to have our leaders be homegrown and to provide all employees opportunities for growth, development and movement within our organization.
We only accept A players as part of our team. We win together and lose together - but we really enjoy winning!
Join our family, be a part of a great story and help us continue to grow and be successful.
HOW WE DO IT
We develop automotive steel products that make cars safer by providing better crash protection AND improve the environment by reducing carbon emissions. Isn’t that a great story to be a part of?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Safety in Everything we do
- We operate with Respect
- We do what we say we will do
- We find a better way
- We win together, and we lose together
- We challenge ourselves and each other
In addition, we offer a very attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Check us out: http://automotive.arcelormittal.com/tailoredblanks
Responsible for the data management, governance, and quality of master data in the ERP system, CMS. Oversees all data (New Programs and Engineering Change) with functional uses to ensure the data integrity across all operations of ERP and financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules, standards and requirements. Works closely with each production facility for initiatives to cleanse existing master data sets to drive improvements in overall accuracy, completeness and quality. Creates, implements, and maintains master data management solutions that enable users to optimize system capabilities, analyzing master data, key data, and master relationship data within the organization. This would include all new model and/or engineering changes affecting the current production system and the related operation procedures. Specific duties include but not limited to:
- Receives Engineering Change Notice Documentation (ECN’s), Engineering Deviation Requests (EDR’s) from engineering and Customer Quoted Programs. Verifies and translates information to create and update the System Master Data in CMS.
- Assists in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership, coding structures, and data replication to ensure access to and integrity of data sets.
- Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Provides data consulting in support of business and information technology initiatives to clients to improve client database systems.
- Supports packaging data and maintains an accurate record of audit for all Master Data input and requests corrective actions for any incorrect data inputs received.
- Maintain and track all Engineering changes and deviations and provide weekly updates on progress for new program launch based on Program timing.
- Identifies, documents and tracks for disposition all obsolete or expired inventory items in CMS.
- Analyzes the BOM for products to ensure accuracy of the structure of the BOM.
- Reviews with production, quality control, purchasing and the materials group to ensure smooth implementation of new and existing product and engineering changes. Works on problems of where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within procedures and practices to determine the appropriate actions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- College or certification in related field
- Professional background working within materials related role
- Experience in engineering and/or finance is considered an asset
- Strong proficiency working with ERP system (CMS is an asset)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the automotive industry
- Experience working with maintenance software or spare parts program
- Facilitates groups through problem solving and creative thinking processes to develop solutions
- Advanced proficiency In Microsoft Office including Excel is a must
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 Fredericton, New Brunswick
⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 Fredericton, New Brunswick
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Sackville, New Brunswick
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Dieppe, New Brunswick
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Fredericton, New Brunswick