Update day: 24-01-2024
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentReference No. R2678769
Position Title:Market / MCO Generalist team member L3-2x
Department:General Medicines Marketing
About Sanofi Genzyme
Sanofi Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on immunology, rare diseases/rare blood disorders, neurology/multiple sclerosis and oncology, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. That goal guides and inspires us every day. Sanofi Genzyme’s portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represents groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Sanofi Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
- Lead development and execution of the Digital Health Launch in Canada.
- Collaborate internally across functions and within Commercial, as well as with global functions to maximize value proposition to patient, customer, and Sanofi.
- Bring the outside in to facilitate informed outcome decision-making and iterative product improvements by gathering insights from internal customer-facing teams, available public and internally resourced data, as well as via focused stakeholder interactions for key target segments: Endocrinologists, GP’s, Nurses, Diabetes Educators and Pharmacists.
- Responsible for forecasting, providing input to financial forecasts/budgets, demand/supply management, and expense management specific to Digital Health as input for brand specific forecasts and expense budget management.
- Drive continuous improvement to maximize value by leveraging new ways of working, new digital tools, and external data-driven insights.
- Develop and execute Digital Health strategy and tactics from both a short-term and long-term perspective via active collaboration with the cross-functional teams including Medical, Policy and Market Access, Sales, Supply Chain, Regulatory, and others as appropriate.
- Partner with Global teams to support the brand vision for Digital Health as well as the overall Vision for General Medicines and Innovate to Grow markets.
- Liaise with local Patient Strategy Lead to ensure integration of Patient-First approach in support of General Medicines Vision.
- Integrate Diversity and Inclusion, Equity and Access (IDEA) into all strategies and tactics considering especially the patient and the customer, but also other external stakeholders and internal stakeholders involved.
- Achieve launch targets for Digital Health, and manage expense budgets to maximize uptake of the solution
- Ensure excellent understanding and proactive awareness of market and competitive dynamics that impact Digital Health in general in order to anticipate/mitigate/leverage opportunities and risks.
- In collaboration with global functions and the local medical team, maximize value of Digital Health, and other potential solutions beyond medicines.
- In alignment and coordination with the local Omnichannel Strategy and Execution team and based on deep customer understanding, execute Omnichannel strategy for Digital Health as appropriate based on smart investment decisions that generate strongest Return on Investment.
- Co-create and provide persona- based messaging and journeys to provide the right content, to the right customers, at the right time, through the right channel utilizing precision-marketing, ‘push-pull’ models, and journey personalization based on customer segment preferences and priorities.
- Utilize data driven insights to achieve a forward-looking strategy and predictive execution, drive informed decision-making, and measure impact and outcomes, then define key learnings based on data and feedback, and iterate to improve outcomes based on learnings.
- Leverage digital tools to maximize value through personalized and targeted customer engagement approaches and tools, and efficient ways of working.
- Adopt agile ways of working with the goal of maximizing customer satisfaction, achieve greater progress within a shorter time frame, and maximize return on investment across projects.
- Ensure clear understanding of financial forecasts for Digital Health opportunity including the definition of assumptions, review of data inputs and outputs, and resulting implications on financial budgets and forecasts. Manage forecasts in coordination with BO&S, Supply Chain and Finance.
- Maximize value of investments by prioritizing the utilization of global tools, available data, and insights and implementing an agile approach to iterate and adapt locally if needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, MBA or graduate degree a plus.
- Minimum 2 years product management experience or equivalent in related area.
- Technical marketing skills (needs, segmentation, SWOT analyses, creation of competitive strategies, risk assessment) and stay abreast of new marketing trends.
- Direct experience with external customers and stakeholders an asset.
- Experience with digital tools, social media, virtual customer engagement and omnichannel an asset.
- Working knowledge of reimbursement on provincial and private payer level.
- Strong results orientation i.e. has a proactive, business-oriented focus with the resolve to set challenging goals and demonstrate the commitment and persistence to achieve them.
- Solution-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset; open to new approaches and tools; willing to take thoughtful risks; ability to prioritize and simplify internal and external solutions and approaches.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to function effectively and easily at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates patient-first, external-focused mindset and focus.
- Willingness and ability to collaborate across functions, global/local, and within Commercial team.
- Demonstrates respect for all individuals independent of race, age, ability, orientation and ensures diverse perspectives are valued in an equitable manner.
- Demonstrates business acumen, ability to flex between strategic thinking and detailed excellence in execution.
- Possess excellent technical aptitude and marketing ability skills with a proven ability to innovate.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Financial acumen, including ability to assess forecast, analyze date, manage budgets.
- Demonstrate superb written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets, email and presentation software.
- Digital acumen (e.g. social media, big data, AI, IOT), omnichannel expertise, and storytelling skills are strong assets or to be developed.
- French: Professional level required.
- English: Professional level required.
- Some local travel within Canada may be required.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
Watch ourALL IN video and check out our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion actions atsanofi.com!
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 06-04-2024🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 03-03-2024🌏 Oshawa, Ontario
⏰ 15-03-2024🌏 Windsor, Ontario
⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Burlington, Ontario
⏰ 04-03-2024🌏 Oshawa, Ontario
⏰ 03-03-2024🌏 Windsor, Ontario
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Windsor, Ontario
⏰ 06-04-2024🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 06-03-2024🌏 Brampton, Ontario
⏰ 04-03-2024🌏 Richmond Hill, Ontario