Update day: 14-02-2024
Category: Marketing / PR
Job type: Full-time
We don’t walk here. We run.
We take the stairs ‘cause it’s faster.
We have no time for the status quo.
Our mission is bigger than that.
Working out of Vancouver Head Office, as our Marketing Manager, you are passionate about creating the most disruptive product innovations in the industry while being supported by a team who is building an award-winning legacy as the world’s next iconic global brand. You are an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Respected and respectful
- Inspiring people and project manager
- Intelligent collaborator
- Highly creative problem solver
- Creative analytical
- Agile and innovative
- You are the voice of the consumer and ensure all product and marketing stories are executed and connect to the RYU customer
- Grow RYU market share
- Ensure marketing activities are on brand, on point, on time and on budget
- Manage day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Create and manage the RYU marketing plan
- Clearly articulate marketing goals, objectives, and plans
- Manage marketing budget
- Streamline processes to increase agility and speed of marketing
- Quarterback campaigns, promotions, digital (email, social, paid, web, PPC), PR, advertising, event marketing with the support of our talented team
- Coordinate and communication with ad agencies
- Trend and competitive analysis
- Monitor marketing to maximize ROI turning analytics into insights and actions for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies from proposals to tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics
- You elevate those around you and create an environment of anything is possible
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5 years Marketing Experience required with exceptionally strong experience in digital marketing
- MUST - consumer goods experience
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Lead an active and healthy lifestyle
- Ability to work in office or remotely if needed due to Covid-19
- Bonus points - Masters degree, Shopify knowledge, Adobe, Sharepoint
Respect Your Universe is an award winning urban athletic apparel and accessories brand engineered for the fitness, performance and lifestyle of athletically minded men and women. Innovatively designed without compromise and tailored for fit, comfort, and durability, RYU exists to facilitate human performance.
- Competitive pay
- Benefits - medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enjoy 60% discount
- Work with an exciting and diverse team
- Start up culture where anything is possible
- #4 of 16 best Vancouver companies to work for!
Like what you hear? If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply with your resume, cover letter & portfolio if you have one. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in RYU.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. RYU is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, colour, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that RYU equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 06-03-2024🌏 Courtenay, British Columbia
⏰ 03-03-2024🌏 Vernon, British Columbia
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Richmond, British Columbia