Update day: 11-11-2023
Category: Marketing / PR
Job type: Full-time
Location:This position is located in our Toronto office.
Founded in 2017, Wellington-Altus Financial Inc. (Wellington-Altus) is the parent company to Wellington-Altus Private Counsel Inc., Wellington-Altus USA Inc., Wellington-Altus Insurance Inc., Wellington-Altus Group Solutions Inc., Wellington-Altus Asset Management Inc., and Wellington-Altus Private Wealth Inc.—the top-rated* wealth advisory company in Canada and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. With more than $25 billion in assets under administration and offices across the country, Wellington-Altus identifies with successful, entrepreneurial advisors and portfolio managers and their high-net-worth clients.
- Investment Executive 2023 Brokerage Report Card.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Advisor Marketing, the Marketing Associate will manage the flow of incoming marketing requests to support the overall marketing needs of our investment advisors and marketing team initiatives.
Please be sure to submit a copy of your resume when applying for this position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for our national network of advisors as they look to execute their end-to-end marketing needs (including ads, brochures, newsletters, websites, social media, media participation, seminar, and event materials, etc.)
- Supporting overall marketing team as needed.
- Acting as ambassador and custodian of the Wellington-Altus brand.
- Researching and reporting on various marketing inquiries and striving to create efficiencies.
- Assisting in the establishment of department procedures, implementation, and ongoing review of those procedures.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A University degree or diploma in Business or Marketing.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal, with an ability to present information clearly.
- A high degree of attention to detail and adept multi-tasking skills.
- An ability to quickly adapt to changing needs in a fast-paced environment.
- A reliable, strong work ethic.
- An excellent attitude and commitment to providing extraordinary service.
Conditions of employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- A background check, satisfactory to the employer, may be required of the successful applicant prior to commencing employment.
Wellington-Altus is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.
Click the Apply For This Job button to submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations. You will be contacted if you are selected for an interview. More information about working at Wellington-Altus can be found on our website at www.wellington-altus.com.
- 3 - 5 years: Relevant work experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree or better in Marketing or related field
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Vaughan, Ontario
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Brampton, Ontario
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $21.40 an hour⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 London, Ontario