Update day: 11-11-2023
Job type: Full-time
You are known for your resourcefulness and always keeping your team and peers apprised of what is going on. You are a highly motivated, goal oriented individual and you pride yourself on your strong work ethic. You have strong technical skills and are known for your attention to detail. You enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced work environment where you can use your ability to think ahead and take the initiative.
- Perform the full cycle Income Producing Property (IPP) accounting of multiple properties, with a focus on our Retail asset class
- Oversee the AP and AR cycle for the assigned portfolio
- Produce monthly financials, working papers, cash flow statements and asset summaries
- Prepare year end working papers and liaise with auditors
- Liaise with property, leasing & asset management to obtain required information
- Prepare year end CAM/Tax reconciliation
- Ensure that the properties in the portfolio have enough working capital by constantly monitoring transactions
- Prepare distributions and funding requests
- Prepare annual property budgets
- Prepare quarterly forecast for properties
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor of Business/Commerce, major in Accounting, or related field, or financial management certificate
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting
- Experience with multiple property accounting
- Proven ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to learn, great time management skill and a high degree of energy & work ethic, detail oriented
- Strong computer skills with competency in Excel, Word and Dynamics AX, Argus
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
Anthem is a real estate and land development, investment, management and homebuilding company that strives, solves and evolves to create better spaces and stronger communities. We are Growing Places.
We work hard. We work smart. We work in teams. We challenge the status quo and have fun doing it. We believe in developing our people to maximize their potential. Conversations are candid, conflict is swiftly resolved and coaching is continuous.
Founded in 1991, Anthem is a team of 400 people driven by creativity, passion and direct communication. Anthem and Anthem United have invested in, developed or managed – alone or in partnership – more than 270 residential, commercial and retail projects across western North America. Our growing residential portfolio includes 15,000 homes that are complete, in design or under construction, from master planned mixed use residential and multifamily, to townhome and single family communities. We own, co-own, manage or have previously owned over 8 million square feet of retail, industrial, residential rental and office space across western North America. We have developed more than 60 communities across 6,100 acres of land in Alberta, British Columbia and California.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies. View our Policy on Unsolicited Resumeson our website.
Job Type: Full-time
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Richmond, British Columbia
💸 $27.50 an hour⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Surrey, British Columbia
💸 $28 an hour⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Abbotsford, British Columbia
💸 $67,712.13–$78,694.16 a year⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Burnaby, British Columbia
💸 $30 an hour⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
💸 $50,388–$59,852 a year⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Burnaby, British Columbia
💸 $54,000–$55,000 a year⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
💸 $25–$26 an hour⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Chilliwack, British Columbia
💸 $55,000 a year⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
💸 $40–$60 an hour⏰ 08-01-2024🌏 Victoria, British Columbia