Update day: 26-02-2024
Job type: Full-time
Are you a seasoned HR leader that’s adventurous, innovative, able to move at the speed of light, and interested in using your HR skills to help evolve the way we serve our customers? Are you interested in being part of an HR organization that operates as a business, starts with our customers and works backward to deliver meaningful products to our business? Are you passionate about changing customer’s lives for the better? Are you passionate about leading and developing a team of HR professionals? If this sounds exciting to you, then consider joining us as an HR Business Partner in our Worldwide Operations HR team!
This role will partner with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. In addition, they will own programs that run across the broader HR team. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
Additionally, Successful Candidates Will Demonstrate
- The ability to lead, develop, and inspire a team of HR professionals in a high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- Understand the entire talent system and each stage of the employee lifecycle and applies that understanding to craft integrated solutions that are thoughtful and reinforced by upstream and downstream talent programs
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
- Operates with autonomy and discretion
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Ability to support a 24/7 environment that has multiple shifts and a significant staffing ramp during our seasonal peak in the fourth quarter. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university
- 3+ years human resource business partner experience
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
- Experience in a call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environment
- Master’s Degree or MBA in HRM
- Proficiency with HRIS System
- Human Resources experience with Fortune 500 companies supporting 250-500 or more associates
- CV that demonstrates career progression within an HR capacity over the last 3 years
Company - AMZN CAN Fulfillment Svcs, ULC
Job ID: A1602303
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Delta, British Columbia
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 North Vancouver, British Columbia
💸 CA$90/hr - CA$120/hr⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 Richmond, British Columbia
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Victoria, British Columbia
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Victoria, British Columbia
⏰ 15-03-2024🌏 Kelowna, British Columbia
⏰ 24-03-2024🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 Burnaby, British Columbia
⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Victoria, British Columbia
⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 North Vancouver, British Columbia