Update day: 20-11-2023
Category: Health / Medical Care
Salary: $19–$23 an hour
Front Office Administrator Wanted
Are YOU The Motivated and Dynamic Clinic Administrator We Are Looking For?
Are you an individual that would love to work in and be the face of a vibrant and fast paced Chiropractic Wellness practice? Then this could be your dream role!
If you have a passion for keeping a clinic running smoothly and efficiently with high quality patient care, performing a variety of administrative related tasks, and you are skilled in interpersonal relationships, a quick learner, then you might just be the person we are looking for.
We are a group of super successful Chiropractic Wellness clinics in and around Calgary. We are known for delivering exceptional and personalized chiropractic care that helps people of all ages reach their optimal functional ability and quality of life!
We’ve got an extremely exciting opportunity for a full time Clinic
Administrator to join our 32 strong, (and growing) team of champions.
Please ONLY apply to this position if YOU are an A Player wishing to excel daily in a high energy team.
- You are smart, efficient and confident
- You have great emotional intelligence
- You are extremely accountable for your outcomes
- You have great analytical and strategic thinking
- You have excellent writing skills
- You demonstrate initiative, reliability and dependability
- You have exceptional multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills
- You thrive on personal development. You know that value of coaching.
- You have great ability and enjoy working in a team environment, independently and with customer service
- You demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback
- You are energized and create energy
- You are result-focused and drive yourself to get the best results
- You are a fast learner and want to grow!
- You have great listening skills
- You are resilient and adaptable
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Thinking this role was tailor-made for you? The right applicant will be able to:
- Customer Service
- Representing our clinic by embodying our core values
- Receiving and directing patients
- Answering phone calls, emails and text messages
- Scheduling appointments
- Processing and collecting payments, insurance billing
- Addressing patient’s concerns
- Patient follow up and recalls
- Administrative and operational duties
- Organizing patient electronic health records
- Tracking and recording clinic’s KPI’s, sending weekly and monthly operational reports to manager
- Processing and sending medical reports
- Develop new clinic policies and procedures, updating procedural manual
- Efficiently using booking and projects/tasks software
- Keeping clinic organized and tidy
- Team Support/Coordinator
- Assisting manager and healthcare providers with tasks related to excellent patient care and smooth daily operations
- Planning and organizing team’s daily schedules efficiently with treatments, meeting and trainings
Here’s what you’ll get when you join our team:
- Full Training and Support – You will go through a structured onboarding and training of our clinical systems and processes to make sure you are fully confident in your role. You will have opportunity to enhance your personal and professional development with 1-on-1 coaching on various fronts. We also run a peak performance environment with weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings to make sure you reach your goals.
- External Professional Development Courses and
Resources Training– _We believe in continuous growth and improvement to become the best Healthcare Practitioners in the industry. Growing you personally and professionally is the key to delivering the best outcomes for our patients and become the best in the business.
- Young and Vibrant Team – What can we say? We really like each other. We are a small team like a little work family. Learn and thrive with our open-minded team who is always looking for ways to improve the delivery of care. You will become part of the team that is fun and engaging.
- Amazing Growth Prospects & Long-Term Career Growth –
You will get to work and grow together with our company and gain knowledge, skills, and connections that not only help you achieve your best as the clinic administrator, but also provides you an opportunity to further your skills.
- The Culture: Forget the traditional serious culture. We have created something entirely different! We maintain a professional approach to patient care without the serious uptight formality of a traditional medical practice. We’ve created an open, relaxed, and friendly environment that helps lower everyone’s anxiety levels. At our clinics, we are a family, and we are here to support you however we can!
If you want to step into a role with great professional and personal opportunities, enjoy learning all the details and have a go getter attitude, this might be the role for you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$23.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
We are following provincial guidelines and restrictions.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T3H 6E7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Administrative experience: 2 years (required)
- Front desk: 2 years (required)
- Fluent English (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-18
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
💸 $15–$35 an hour⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
💸 $29 an hour⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Lethbridge, Alberta
💸 $29 an hour⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
💸 $23.01–$28.64 an hour⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
💸 $19 an hour⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 St. Albert, Alberta
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Red Deer, Alberta