Update day: 23-01-2024
Category: Arts / Design
About Westman Atelier
A new standard of clean luxury. Founded by world-renowned editorial makeup artist Gucci Westman, Westman Atelier is a curated edit of skin-loving, performance-first makeup that is always effortless, never overdone. A mother, makeup artist, and champion of holistic living, Gucci believes passionately that ‘luxury’, ‘efficacy’ and ‘clean’ can be synonymous with exceptional makeup.
- A skincare approach to high performance make-up formulated with clean ingredients and no-compromise integrity
- Balancing perfect shades and buttery textures that melt into the skin with plant-based actives and cutting-edge science
About Our Founder
Gucci Westman has more than 20 years of professional experience as a major editorial makeup artist, contributing to publications like Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar. Gucci is known for creating dewy, supernaturally glowy looks and her highly coveted “second-skin approach” to makeup, resulting in naturally beautiful, radiantly amplified skin.
Westman Atelier is seeking an energetic Makeup Artist with a passion for clean, luxury beauty to represent the brand in-store while providing the highest level of customer experience. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer loyalty through exceptional customer experience, product education, and clienteling. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, drive for excellence, and a true ambassador for Westman Atelier.
- Achieve daily sales goals through in-store service and supporting at vendor events
- Provide exceptional customer experience with makeup services; showcase excellent makeup skills, fitting with the unique Westman Atelier product application
- Educate customers on brand product knowledge to create brand awareness, and assist them with product selection through demonstration and application
- Actively participate in and complete online learning - Grooming & Procedures
- Adhere to proper hygiene guidelines when demonstrating products on clients
- Assist with maintaining the required inventory practices while in-store
- Maintain excellent VM standards and regularly clean + restock the counter/gondolas, tools, and tester units
- Adhere to brand and retailer image guidelines, standards, and practices at all times
- Regularly and effectively communicate with leadership to keep them informed and updated on all actions/events.
- Build a close relationship and work partnership with the in-store category managers; Work effectively with store personnel, store management and sales and education teams.
- 1-2 years of beauty/skin care sales experience; Makeup Artistry degree or certification in similar capacity, a plus
- Familiarity with beauty retail environments; Sephora experience, preferred
- Demonstrated success handling customer matters in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel to various retailers within region
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including nights, weekends and special events
- A high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for clean luxury beauty
Powered by JazzHR
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 07-03-2024🌏 New Westminster, British Columbia
⏰ 15-03-2024🌏 New Westminster, British Columbia
⏰ 14-03-2024🌏 New Westminster, British Columbia
⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 Coquitlam, British Columbia