Update day: 07-11-2023
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Looking for a great opportunity to work in Canada’s largest Automotive Group? Join the Family today, the Dilawri Lifestyle is waiting for you!
Dilawri Auto Group Of Companies is currently looking to fill a position of a Financial Services Manager
As a Financial Services Manager, you are directly responsible for the following:
- Ability to obtain finance approval from lending institutions on all finance deals.
- Coordinate secure financial sources to purchase finance papers.
- Knowledge of selling products and insurances.
- Reviewing all paperwork regarding finance and cash deals to ensure title, lien, taxes and other related delivery documents are correct.
- Responsible for all rate inquiries.
- Maintain records of Finance, insurance files and prepare and submit necessary claims.
- Interviewing clients for credit applications and presenting insurance options.
- Reviewing manufacturer warranty coverage with clients.
- Upgrading warranty coverage (selling extended service contracts).
- Reviewing additional protection options (such as environmental protection, tire & rim warranty, etc.)
- Preparing the legal paperwork for vehicle purchases including Finance/Lease contracts, lien searches, warranty certificates, etc.
- Communicating pertinent information to sales consultants/managers as needed.
- Working with the Sales Management team to maximize profits on every sale.
- Training sales consultants on Finance Office products.
- Responding to post-delivery customer inquiries such as warranty and loan payout requests.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
All successful applicants must possess the following qualities:
- VSA Certification
- Previous Business Office Experience
- Experience with One Eighty and ADP
- Previous automotive experience a definite asset
Advantages of the Dilawri Lifestyle:
- First hand mentoring from auto industry leaders
- Innovative, exciting work environment
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases and leases
- Employee discounts on service and parts
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefit package
- Exclusive Dilawri offers
- A true Family culture
Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada’s largest automotive group with 75+ franchised dealerships representing 35+ automotive brands throughout Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, and Washington DC. Privately owned and operated by the Dilawri family since 1985, the company continues to expand its footprint in Canada, building on its history of excellence in the automotive industry. With more than 4,000 employees, Dilawri Group of Companies is proud to offer exceptional products and customer service in every dealership.
Dilawri Group of Companies is not only a leader in the automotive industry, it is also a leader in the communities it serves, having established The Dilawri Foundation in 2002. The Dilawri Foundation has contributed tens of millions of dollars throughout Canada supporting a variety of charitable causes.
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Prince George, British Columbia
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Kelowna, British Columbia
💸 $7,401–$11,540 a month⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Victoria, British Columbia
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Abbotsford, British Columbia
💸 $85,000 a year⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Langley, British Columbia
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Surrey, British Columbia
💸 $60,427–$86,863 a year⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Burnaby, British Columbia
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Kamloops, British Columbia