Update day: 05-12-2023
Job type: Full-time
Great Canadian Gaming is looking for it’s next Financial Analyst, Consolidation to join it’s team!
Under the direct supervision of the Manager, Consolidation, this position is responsible for preparing consolidated and non-consolidated financial statements and maintaining reporting systems.
- Prepares monthly consolidation and intercompany elimination entries
- Prepares quarterly cash flow statements
- Assists in the preparation of consolidated and non-consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS and Canadian GAAP and other applicable statutes and regulations in all relevant jurisdictions
- Maintains financial reporting system and implements enhancements to enable an efficient reporting
- Creates and maintains Cognos Controller and Cognos 8BI reports
- Responds to and resolves problems and issues related to reporting systems
- Coordinates with IT for any of the system issues
- Uploads subsidiaries’ trial balances into the ERP system and maintains related account mapping
- Prepares quarterly financial packages to regulatory agencies
- Ensure the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of the financial statements for the parent company, and subsidiary companies.
- Coordinates with internal and external auditors
- Assists in the preparation of accounting, financial reporting, and tax working papers as required.
- Responds to and resolves inquiries and issues related to financial reporting
- Assists with other ad-hoc requests and projects as assigned
Education and Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum 1 years of experience in consolidation and financial reporting
- Post secondary education in accounting/finance or suitable combination of education and experience an asset
- Professional accounting designation an asset
- Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective and service oriented communication
- Computer literacy in MS Office; Experience with JD Edwards, Cognos Controller and Cognos BI experience preferred; experience with any other accounting software an asset
If this sounds like a GREAT opportunity for you, we invite you register your interest. If your skills and experience are a match for our position, our professional recruiters will be in contact with you. Thank you for your application and your interest in Great Canadian.
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we welcome all qualified applicants to apply to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank all applicants for their interest, and will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation encourages all applicants to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 Vaccine. Proof of vaccination is required for entry into our Company Premises unless an exemption is required by law. Proof of full vaccination or undertakingrapid testing twice a week is a condition of employment for successful candidates. Great Canadian Gaming Corporation may update its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and requirements at any time in its sole discretion.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $28.44–$37.33 an hour⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Surrey, British Columbia
💸 $60,427–$86,863 a year⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Burnaby, British Columbia
💸 $55,000–$80,000 a year⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
💸 $96,164–$141,041 a year⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Kelowna, British Columbia
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Kelowna, British Columbia
💸 $55,000 a year⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Prince George, British Columbia
💸 $7,401–$11,540 a month⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Kelowna, British Columbia
💸 $45,000–$55,000 a year⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Abbotsford, British Columbia