Update day: 05-12-2023
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $41,600 - $52,000 a year
Executive Assistant - Mortgages & Real Estate
Synergy Mortgage Group is one of the top mortgage operations in Canada, helping over a thousand clients yearly. We are the experts thousands of investors trust every year to help them grow their portfolios of real estate.
As the Executive Assistant at Synergy Mortgage Group, you will be directly supporting one C-Level Executive in the company with multiple business streams (Mortgage Brokering, Real Estate Investing, Mortgage Agent Recruiting), as well as personal tasks. This role will expand depending on the ideal applicant’s personal skills & strengths. To excel in this role, you will need to own tasks and be a master integrator.
The culture at Synergy Mortgage Group is growth focused, a lot of fun, & collaborative with opportunity for upward mobility. Rarely will your job teach you real financial literacy, how to invest in real estate, & expose you to personal development to help you grow. At Synergy the best idea wins, always. Diversity of thought is encouraged.
A typical day in this role can consist of the following:
· General Bookkeeping for a Portfolio or Real Estate & Other Companies
· Completing forms & registrations with multiple vendors (Municipalities, Utilities, Insurance, etc.)
· Marketing Outreach to book appearances for Podcasts, YouTube Channels, TV
· Email Correspondence to clients
· Drafting Partnership Proposals for Real Estate Deals
· Assisting with booking flights, planning events, etc.
· Assisting with Personal Errands
· Price Shopping to find deals on materials, appliances, gifts, etc.
· Work remote will be possible from time to time based on performance
· 1-2 years’ experience of office administration preferred
· 1-2 years’ experience using Excel / Google Sheets preferred
· Open to any educational background for the right candidate
· Strong attention to detail, ability to communicate, and enjoys a face paced environment
· Experience in banking, real estate, finance, is an asset
· Experience working with data, bookkeeping, is an asset
· Experience in Digital Marketing is an asset
· 40 hours per week but can start Part Time potentially
- $20-25/hr based on experience
Please send a resume & cover letter.
The cover letter should be no more than 400 words outlining why you’re interested in the role & would be a great fit!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $41,600.00-$52,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $63,200–$74,360 a year⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Windsor, Ontario
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
💸 Up to $125,000 a year⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario