Update day: 27-11-2023
Category: Human Resources
Contract (1 year), Non-Bargaining Unit
May 28th by 11:59 pm
Program Overview – People & Culture, Central Services
The People & Culture team is responsible for developing and implementing human resources programs and systems that help to achieve the overall vision, values, and strategies of WoodGreen, while meeting the needs of key stakeholders. We achieve this by:
- Creating and sustaining a culture that focuses on our people and the clients we serve.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders.
- Attracting and retaining great people.
- Developing our people to reach their full potential.
- Providing a total rewards program that is fair and competitive.
- Supporting and promoting the health, safety, inclusivity, and well-being of all employees.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate logistics, including virtual and in-person event scheduling and set-up, as well as electronic content for a variety of organizational development and learning programs and services, including WoodGreen College.
- Coordinate supplies and logistics required for sessions, including resources, materials, certificates, and catering.
- Draft and send communications to employees and WoodGreen College participants regarding employee experience activities, logistics and responding to inquiries related to events.
- Work collaboratively and foster positive working relationships with external partners and stakeholders.
- Organize organizational development and learning data, including enrolment statistics, compliance, attendance metrics, wait lists, and course evaluations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to systems, courses, and program implementation.
- Support program development through the coordination of meetings, document organization, research, and minutes.
- Maintain SharePoint content on key organizational development and learning activities.
- Ensure activities and events align with legislation requirements including the Ontario Human Rights Act and the Accessibility for Ontarian with Disabilities Act.
- Support in the coordination and implementation of organizational learning, development, and onboarding activities to enable a culture of belonging.
- Access sensitive and confidential Human Resources systems information to generate participation lists for events and activities.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of WoodGreen financial, payroll, and human resources data and information.
- Consistently model the values of WoodGreen in interactions with internal and external stakeholders and uphold our commitment to diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity.
- Support with other People & Culture related projects and initiatives as required.
What You Bring to the Team
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Adult Education, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 1-3 years of related experience, preferably in a unionized environment; experience in a not for profit or social services agency considered a strong asset.
- Experience with event planning and coordination.
- Strong computer knowledge and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including strong MS Teams capabilities, with the ability to learn new technology quickly; experience with SharePoint considered an asset.
What Will Set You Apart
Superior communication and customer service skills to provide positive, engaging, and professional experiences for all stakeholders.
- Strong time management, organization, and coordination skills.
- Ability to build excellent rapport and relationships with internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Strong work ethic with ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Resourceful self-starter with the ability to exercise tact, discretion, and judgment.
- Innovative approach to service delivery.
- Strong alignment with WoodGreen’s core values and our commitment to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable work culture.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Markham, Ontario
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $38.52 an hour⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Kingston, Ontario
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Kitchener, Ontario
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Barrie, Ontario
⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 London, Ontario
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Mississauga, Ontario