Update day: 10-11-2023
Category: Marketing / PR
Who we are
At Rocky Mountain Soap we are passionate about everything natural. We have been formulating natural products in Canmore, Alberta for 23 years. The Rocky team is at the heart of what we do, and our team is growing. Not only do we make high quality products that are good for you and the planet, we want people that want to make a difference too. If you love a healthy planet, care about natural ingredients, and want to work in a growing and innovative environment, then Rocky is the right fit for you.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, this new position will work closely with our Marketing, Content and Ecommerce teams and will be responsible for overseeing our email marketing program to increase customer engagement, loyalty, and sales. The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and developing Rocky’s overall email marketing strategy. From end to end, the Email Marketing Manager will own project implementation and execution, reporting dashboards, and overall growth. The successful candidate will be an analytically minded strategist with campaign automation and data segmentation experience.
The Email Marketing Manager can work from our Workshop in Canmore, Alberta, or in a Hybrid capacity.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop the annual email strategy and plan, implement and execute this strategy to achieve email revenue targets
- Build, QA and schedule all email campaigns; develop and maintain the email marketing calendar
- Grow and manage Rocky’s email database
- Develop and implement weekly A/B tests
- Collaborate with the Content team to create compelling content, high-performing subject lines, and call to actions that improve open rates, click-through rates, and order rates
- Collaborate with the Ecommerce team to understand customer behaviour, develop segments, and integrate email within the full customer lifecycle
- Own and improve upon email design frameworks and implement user experience enhancements to email templates
- Track, analyze and provide insights on email campaign performance and provide recommendations on improved strategies and tactics
- Serve as the internal expert relative to email compliance and privacy laws (CASL), email best practices, list clean-up, prospect and subscriber segmentation, email deliverability and domain reputation, and overall data integrity
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is required
- 5 years of experience managing email marketing or a related field; preferably in a retail environment
- Advanced experience with email marketing tools and platforms; Klaviyo preferred
- Proven experience with email segmentation, automation and email database growth
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions
- Experience with developing, managing and tracking reporting dashboards
- Ability to translate business and marketing strategies into email strategies
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills; time-management skills
- Team player with the ability to build strong relationships and partnerships, both internally and externally
- Experience with web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
What’s in it for you?
- Significant product discounts and quarterly allowances
- Subsidized group medical and dental benefits for you and your family
- Share in Rocky’s success - The Great Game profit sharing program
- Generous paid annual vacation and personal days
- Healthy lifestyle support through an annual allowance
- Access to a dedicated Rocky coach to help you optimize your potential
- The opportunity to participate in Culture Club organized activities
- We are accepting applications for the Email Marketing Manager position until 9:00am MST October 20, 2023.
- Eligibility: Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $27.54 an hour⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Grande Prairie, Alberta
💸 $55,000–$75,000 a year⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
💸 $77,831–$84,620 a year⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
💸 $42.09–$56.27 an hour⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
💸 $39,000–$45,000 a year⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
💸 $17–$20 an hour⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
💸 $88,000–$100,000 a year⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
💸 $20–$30 an hour⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
💸 $126,501–$148,657 a year⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Alberta, Edmonton