Update day: 18-11-2023
Job type: Full-time
Jenna discovered COLLABORATION working at TJX
Playing off everyone’s unique strengths and utilizing them to reach shared goals is what Jenna loves most about her work at TJX. And when you work with us, you’ll see that everything we accomplish – we accomplish together!
What you’ll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Benefits that take effect your first day
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Three weeks’ vacation with option to buy an additional week through our Vacation Trade Program
- Tuition reimbursement to support your career progression
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistant Program to support healthy living
- Shift: Monday to Thursday 4:30am to 3:00pm
What you’ll do
It’s safe to say, there’s no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
- This position is responsible for supporting all LP awareness and shrink programs, completing audits and ensuring asset protection and life safety programs are maintained in partnership with DC Operations and DCLP Management.
- Assists DCLP Management in building effective teams through the development and support of the Loss Prevention Associates (LPA).
- Liaises with DC and Home Office associates to promote LP Programs and ensure asset protection standards for the facilities are maintained.
- Liaises with Store, Supply Chain & Field LP Management to follow up on any shipping related issues.
- Coordinates Emergency Response Procedures and support fire safety rules and regulations
- Conducts training within LP department, including new hires.
- Facilitates LP orientations for General Warehouse Associates (GWA) hires.
What you’ll need
To begin your career with us, you’ll have:
- Law and Security Diploma and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Loss Prevention experience in a Distribution Centre environment, or equivalent
- A provincial security license is required to be employed in this position (some provinces). As required by law, the applicant must be currently licensed under the applicable provincial statute and regulation prior to commencement of employment. Maintaining that license is also a requirement of employment as long as it is legally required.
- General knowledge of LP equipment and function (CCTV, radios, fire alarm panel, etc).
- Investigation and Interviewing skills, including identifying alert signals and obtaining evidence while investigating cases of crime or neglect.
- Ability to develop effective partnerships with other work groups
- Internal TJX Associates: please review this opportunity with your direct supervisor or manager prior to applying. In order to be considered, please attach your completed Internal Candidate Endorsement Form to your application.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you’ll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different?
Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals.
Job Type: Full-time
- Morning shift
Work Location: One location
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Hamilton, Ontario
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Vaughan, Ontario
💸 $48,000–$60,000 a year⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
💸 $20–$24 an hour⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Markham, Ontario
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
💸 $75,000.00–$153,692.55 a year⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Brampton, Ontario
💸 $17–$18 an hour⏰ 19-01-2024🌏 Ottawa, Ontario