Update day: 03-11-2023
Category: Marketing / PR
Location: Montreal, Qc
Join an interesting business rooted in history and dedicated to iconic architecture, residential and commercial design that includes natural stone products from our centuries old marble, granite and limestone quarries. We are actively seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to add to our fun and vibrant marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be helping to bring all the data of the business’ current tech stack together to inform and report on digital marketing efforts, focusing on niche B2B natural stone products targeted to architectural and design / build professionals.
Among other things, the tasks consist of:
- Assisting the Marketing and IT teams with managing web development updates of multiple websites, project management, strategy, and optimization.
- Oversee the set-up, tracking and reporting of lead management and analytics to ensure we are constantly adapting and improving our marketing campaign efforts and strategies.
- Manage ongoing information architecture analysis of existing content inventory and perform periodic content, metadata and taxonomy audits.
- Assist with managing outside web development agencies.
- Perform data analysis, management and reporting on current digital content marketing and lead generation campaigns.
- Assist w/ paid media (FB / IG / AdWords / PPC) and make recommendations on channel strategies targeted towards achieving KPI goals.
- Strong skills to analyze and troubleshoot complex problems and provide cost effective solutions
- Should be well-versed in best practices with tracking codes / pixel integration, conversion tools and remarketing strategies.
- Possess a unique combination of technical, creative, and marketing knowledge at both the operational and strategic levels.
- Skilled at project management.
- Enjoy working with data and creative data visualization.
- Flexible to work with other departments and teams.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Pay exceptional attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent.
- 5+ years in WordPress CMS.
- 3+ years of high-level digital marketing strategy and operations experience.
- 5+ years in SAAS Marketing Automation Tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing, Cloud.
- Data & Web Scraping / Mining.
- Experience with web development, conversion rate optimization / SEO / SEM & Google Analytics.
- Bilingualism or very advanced level in spoken and written English and French.
- Available to travel approximately 10% of the time, in Canada and the United States.
- Competitive salary.
- RRSP 5%.
- Long-term disability insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Employee assistance program and telehealth platform.
- Position eligible for the current teleworking policy.
- Flexible work hours.
- Employee experience program.
- Social activities.
- Parking or public transit pass.
To join the Polycor Family
Drug screening and Background checks are part of pre-employment process.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
MAIL YOUR RESUME TO:
E-MAIL YOUR RESUME TO:
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Sherbrooke, Québec
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
💸 $105,000 a year⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
💸 $35–$40 an hour⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
💸 $74,530–$113,666 a year⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec