Update day: 05-12-2023
Category: Architecture / Interior Design
Industry: Event Services
Job type: Full-time
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB:
We believe It’s not what brands say, it’s what they do that matters. We want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM:
Momentum Toronto is a full-service creative agency with experiential at its core. From Nike’s Church of Basketball to Chevrolet’s Good Deeds Cup, we help brands follow through on their words with actions and create integrated campaigns around those experiences.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You thrive on the opportunity to express stories through exceptional design. You understand the value of good design and you are excited to make a difference through creativity.
As a Designer at Momentum Worldwide, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry on some of the most iconic brands. This will require you to be highly motivated, show a collaborative approach, think creatively, meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and always maintain Momentum’s values.
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is excited to join a team of great people who love working together and love what they do every day.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Partner with creative team members to develop and execute concepts while balancing strategic development
- Approaches projects with an analytical and strategy focused lens
- Develops thorough understanding of clients brand as well as their competitors
- Demonstrates working knowledge and application of all Experience Design pillars, including, and not limited to: Architecture, Environmental, Interior, Retail, Graphic, Digital (UX/UI) and Motion Design, etc.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and happenings
- Manages multiple projects with fast deadlines; thriving in a dynamic environment
- Stays abreast of the competitive design landscape to better understand brand objectives, target audience and industry trends to share back with the larger team
- Presents work internally
- Supporting Momentums values
- All other duties as required
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 2-3 years experience preferred
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your passion for design and experiential
- Strong skill in layouts, typography, line composition, color, sketching, visualization, moodboards, material application, spatial diagrams, user journeys and graphic design fundamentals
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Natural communicator with strong visual and verbal presentation skills
- Hustler at heart who can adapt to rapidly changing priorities in an energetic environment.
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability – or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $60,000–$80,000 a year⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 St. Catharines, Ontario
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario