Update day: 24-11-2023
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Commuting and Travelling
Food and Drinks
Nice to have
Stock purchase program
Mortgage, Line of Credit, Personal Loan, ...at low interest rates
Seeing beyond numbers™
At Laurentian Bank, we believe we can change banking for the better. Founded in Montreal in 1846, Laurentian Bank helps families, businesses and communities thrive. Today, we have over 3,000 employees working together as One Team, to provide a broad range of financial services and advice-based solutions for customers across Canada and the United States. We drive results by placing our customers first, making the better choice, acting courageously, and believing everyone belongs.
This role sits within LBC Capital, a subsidiary of Laurentian Bank.
- Responding to Customer inquiries/requests via phone and/or email to support our customers in their transactional needs.
- Providing buyout quotes, contract reconciliations, amortization schedules, etc., all within the standard turn-around time limit to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Updating Customer details in our systems to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with on-going testing for system upgrades.
- Proficient written and oral communication.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively with a high sense of urgency
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to proactively assess situations and translate these into results-oriented solutions.
- Confident in a call-queue environment.
- Post-Secondary education combined with 2 years of related customer service & equipment finance experience preferred.
- Bilingual* - French & English preferred.
Inclusion and Accessibility
At Laurentian Bank, we believe everyone belongs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our customers and our communities and where everyone feels like they belong and can thrive. To this end, we encourage applications from individuals from equity-deserving groups, including Indigenous persons, racialized and persons with disabilities, marginalized genders and the 2SLGBTQIA+ community.
We strive to offer a flexible and accessible work experience that is inclusive of everyone. If at any time you need an accommodation, please let us know.
We may collect, use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of establishing an employment relationship with you.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
💸 From $16 an hour⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
💸 $80,769–$102,060 a year⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Red Deer, Alberta
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Medicine Hat, Alberta
💸 $70,115.04–$91,958.13 a year⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 St. Albert, Alberta
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta