Update day: 16-02-2024
Category: Consulting / Customer Service
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentOur client in Delta, BC is a leader in the medical manufacturing field and are seeking a courteous, empathetic and knowledgeable team member to represent the team to both internal and external clinics, as well as patients and customers. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for maintaining positive client relations by ensuring that clinics, customers and patients receive the best service possible. Agents respond to queries and feedback, resolve problems, provide options for product selection and collaborates with the team to find solutions and follow up accordingly. Reporting to the Solutions Center Team Lead, the Solutions Specialist (Internal Customer Service Rep) has the responsibility for providing courteous, empathetic, and knowledgeable service to both internal and external clinics and the patients and customer in our clients’ Health Group.
The Solutions Center is responsible for maintaining positive customer relations by ensuring that clinics, customers, and patients receive amazing service that is focused on solutions.
Specialists respond to queries and feedback, resolve problems, provide options for product selection, and collaborate with the team to find solutions and follow up accordingly.
- Key Responsibilities:*
- Provide amazing clinic and store support via telephone, email and CRM.
- Responds to clinic and store queries and issues and follow up to ensure a solution and a full resolution.
- Manage queues and work through issues and problems
- Assist with resolving any challenges with validation and entry of orders.
- Ensures clinics and stores are informed of any changes or delays in their orders.
- Handles questions in a way that reflects the vision and best practices of our client and supports the Patient Pathway
- Informs customers of product specifications and availability and options and alternatives as needed
- Maintains current knowledge of the our client Delta Lab products and services.
- Maintain a well-organized working area that facilitates expediting work to the patient
- Identify opportunities to increase operational efficiencies.
- Take pride and ownership in the lab’s products and overall quality as they service clinics and stores and Enhance Lives
- Assist in other related tasks and projects as assigned. *Additional Skills & Qualifications:* MUST HAVES:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Customer Service role (within retail or the service industry)
- High school diploma.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- DATA ENTRY TESTING
- Excellent written and spoken English & French NICE TO HAVES
- Optician License or optical experience.
- Experience using a Lab Management Software.
- Office Customer Service experience.
- Basic knowledge of CRM usage.
Veuillez noter : Des fraudeurs essaient de se faire passer pour des employés d’Aston Carter. Nous n’utiliserons jamais des services gratuits comme Gmail, Telegram ou WhatsApp pour communiquer avec vous et nouse ne vous demanderons jamais d’argent.
Aston Carter, une division d’Aerotek, est un fournisseur d’envergure mondiale de services de recrutement et de dotation de personnel pour les sociétés à la recherche de professionnels du milieu des affaires hautement spécialisés. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d’Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Aston Carter s’engage fermement à offrir un service de premier ordre aux clients et aux professionnels du milieu des affaires dans un vaste éventail de disciplines, notamment la comptabilité, la finance, la gouvernance ainsi que la gestion du risque et de la conformité. Avec plus de 60 bureaux en Europe, Asie et Amérique du Nord, Aston Carter offre une expertise locale, régionale et mondiale pour répondre aux besoins uniques de ses clients. Reconnu "best of staffing" par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, Aston Carter s’engage à livrer un service hors pair a tous nos partenaires d’affaire.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you. Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Kamloops, British Columbia
💸 CA$55,000 - CA$75,000⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Courtenay, British Columbia
⏰ 24-03-2024🌏 Victoria, British Columbia