Update day: 11-11-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentTD Description
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact.
Can you bring your charming self to work and make customer interactions delightful one? Can you process financial transactions accurately and get a sense of achievement by providing excellent customer experience? If so then, take the next step to your future today and apply for the position of Customer Experience Associate. We are expecting an all-around champion who can understand customer needs and advise best suited banking solutions for a positive customer experience.
In This Role, You Will
- Process financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals and bill payments as per standardized operating procedures, industry regulations and TD’s Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Understand and determine customer needs to recommend solutions specific to those needs while exercising discretion in confidential matters
- Respond and resolve customers’ concerns using standard procedures and escalating non-standard activities, as necessary
- Achieve assigned goals and business objectives by promoting banking solutions and completing business processes in a timely and accurate manner
- Connect personally with customers to advise them appropriately and clearly on banking solutions and processes
- Help build a positive, diverse and equitable work environment by promoting team effectiveness as well as participating in personal performance development
- Assist the team by respecting coworkers, staying dedicated, and keeping everyone up-to-date on the status of routine activities
- Deliver quality customer experiences and recommend operational improvements where opportunity exists to improve and achieve operational excellence
- High School Diploma with over 1 year of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent is an asset
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on knowledge of using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and internet
- A go-getter who can exercise initiative and be accurate and detail oriented to handle several tasks and changing priorities
- A dynamic communicator with established customer experience skills who can connect, both verbally and in writing, with different people in a calm, courteous, and effective manner
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $26 an hour⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Vernon, British Columbia
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Abbotsford, British Columbia
💸 $17–$22 an hour⏰ 15-01-2024🌏 Victoria, British Columbia
💸 $67,712.13–$78,694.16 a year⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Burnaby, British Columbia
💸 $26.50 an hour⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Richmond, British Columbia
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Surrey, British Columbia
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Victoria, British Columbia
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 North Vancouver, British Columbia
💸 $96,164–$141,041 a year⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Kelowna, British Columbia
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Victoria, British Columbia