Update day: 11-11-2023
Position: Entry level
Job type: Contract
Job contentWe are KIK!
We create the products and brands that people trust to clean, sanitize, and protect their homes, pools and cars. We are one of North America’s largest independent consumer product manufacturers with 20 North American manufacturing facilities. We also operate globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including Spic and Span® and Comet® cleaning products, Clorox® Pool&Spa™ (under license), BioGuard®, and Natural Chemistry® pool chemicals, and Prestone® and Holts® automotive performance chemicals. We are also the #1 producer in North America for store-brand (“private label”) bleach and a leading private label provider of laundry detergent and additives, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaning and other home care products.
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution and logistics.
Our organization is constantly evolving and is driven by a set of “One KIK” values - a dedication to following through on commitments in a customer-focused, profit-motivated way; while never compromising on safety, ethics or integrity.
The ContractAdministrator is a member of the Contracts Team, within the Legal Department and reports to the Contract Manager. The Contract team reviews the organization’s contractual engagements and builds more efficient contracting processes and procedures.
- Draft, review, revise and negotiate agreements like master service agreement, master purchase agreement, supply agreement, sales agreement, transportation agreement, distribution agreement, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement
- Provide lifecycle contracts administration support
- Upload agreements into a contract management system and other legal databases as appropriate
- Extract relevant data and information from signed contracts for business use
- Coordinate calls/meetings involving numerous stakeholders from across the business to collect and incorporate contract feedback
- Facilitate escalation and resolution of unresolved issues
- Maintain contract templates, approved responses and standard practices and procedures
- Use summary data and other information from signed contracts to improve templates and processes
- Support continuous improvement efforts to drive greater efficiency within the contracting process and the legal team
- Participate in weekly team meetings and strategy sessions with Contract Manager
- Under minimal supervision, execute special projects and other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, law clerk certification or relevant experience in a corporate legal setting preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in contract administration
- Exceptional drafting and proof-reading skills mandatory.
- Experience with contracting processing tools, workflow management and reporting
- Experience in independently negotiating commercial agreements and advising internal stakeholders
- Ability to plan and take initiative to accomplish objectives in a timely manner with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines while juggling competing demands for time and resources
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality when interfacing with company personnel and external parties
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with SharePoint and contract management software is an asset
- Experience with capturing, summarizing, organizing and working with data
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK’s retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. KIK does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, status in uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, martial status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $99,200–$136,400 a year⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Brampton, Ontario
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Windsor, Ontario
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Ontario, Toronto
💸 CA$85,000 - CA$100,000⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Mississauga, Ontario
⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Oakville, Ontario
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Vaughan, Ontario
💸 $85,000–$120,000 a year⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $19–$21 an hour⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Kitchener, Ontario
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario