Update day: 30-10-2023
Job type: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $49,000 - $55,000 a year
The Luxus Group (“Luxus”) is a family-owned and operated property management and real estate development firm in Sherwood Park, Alberta.
With an initial vision of enhancing the way people invest in their lifestyle and experiences, Luxus launched its first division in 2007, Luxus Vacation Properties. Luxus Vacation Properties is an innovative business model that offers a unique investment opportunity by providing investors access to a portfolio of exceptional properties around the world. Now operating with a dedicated service team and operating two Partnerships with approximately 300 high-net-worth investors and more than 25 properties around the world, Luxus Vacation Properties remains the company’s core.
Over the past 14 years, Luxus has achieved growth by consistently pursuing innovative opportunities and building trusted relationships with its clients, vendors, and suppliers around the world. This evolution has led to additional divisions, such as our US-based operations, including Luxus Developments and Luxus Restorations. Projects launched by Luxus Developments and Luxus Restorations include Podere Paníco, a historical restoration in Tuscany, Italy; The Residences of Laule’a, a luxury community on the Big Island of Hawaii; and a Marriott branded boutique hotel in Playa Del Carmen. Other Luxus Group Canada projects include Ena Lake Lodge Fishing Club, a private fly-in fishing lodge in Northern Saskatchewan and Luxus Real Estate Advisory, a unique service creating a better experience for those wishing to buy or sell a vacation home.
Looking ahead to the next 10 years and beyond, Luxus will continue to focus on its passion for helping its clients and employees live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives. For further information on The Luxus Group, please visit luxusgroup.com.
At Luxus, we pride ourselves on having a unique, high-performance culture that is fun, collaborative, and supportive. The Luxus Culture is best described through its six core values, which are:
- Excellence: we deliver our best every day
- Positivity: we approach challenges with a positive attitude and an open mind
- Integrity: we always do the right thing
- Forward-thinking: we are innovative
- Humility: we are grateful
- Family: we embrace the family spirit
Our talented team members are truly dedicated to helping clients see new places, try new experiences, and build lasting memories with their families and friends. As an employer, we are committed to supporting our team members with these same experiences by encouraging (and funding) their professional development, personal health & wellness, and travel goals.
The successful candidate will be confident that they can engage with, demonstrate, and live the Luxus Core Values daily.
Reports toVP, Sales & Marketing
Key Work RelationshipsLuxus Executive Team, Third Party Contractors
Office LocationSherwood Park, Alberta
Application DeadlineOctober 22, 2021
Start DateWhen suitable hire is found
Are you a strategic communication planning guru? Are you a copywriting extraordinaire? Do you thrive on creating content and seeing your published work make a difference? You should strongly consider applying for this job! If you’re dedicated and ambitious, the Luxus Group is an excellent place to grow your career.
We are looking for a skilled Communications Coordinator to join our Corporate Office in Sherwood Park, Alberta. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to demonstrate and develop their superior communication skills and creativity! Our ideal candidate is highly organized and proactive, with a natural ability to articulate ideas into words.
This newly created position will work in close alignment with the VP, Sales & Marketing, developing and executing digital and traditional communications to increase brand awareness and customer satisfaction. The Communications Coordinator will also participate in strategic communications planning and implementation, crisis communications and new product launches. Our company continues to evolve and grow, and the person hired to fill this position will help us achieve new corporate milestones.
This position reports to the Vice President – Sales & Marketing.
- Lead content management/support investor communications, including writing and publishing letters, communique, and client-focused email newsletters
- Research, interview, write, edit, and design content to support communications and marketing efforts, including website copy, social media posts, blogs, brochures, press releases, and external marketing email newsletters
- Excellent digital communications skills and a good understanding of paid digital media practices
- Monitor analytics and create reports detailing the successes and failures of communications campaigns and strategies
- Stay up to date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices
- Assist in developing and implementing a communications strategy designed to further company objectives
- Oversee media and influencer relations and build strategic partnerships to grow brand notoriety
- Assume lead role on identified projects as directed
- Support social media efforts as requested
- Post-secondary certificate or degree in either Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or equivalent
- A min of 2-4 years experience in communications and/or marketing-related roles is preferred
- Applied knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- High computer literacy, including Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Presentation skills and event planning experience is considered an asset
- Experience with Adobe InDesign is considered an asset
- Knowledge of email marketing software such as Campaign Monitor or a similar program is considered an asset
- Experience with all aspects of social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads, YouTube, Podcasts or other broadcasting experience is considered an asset
- Experience with scripting and video editing/publishing is considered an asset
- Experience in SEO writing/writing for the web is considered an asset
- Experience with WordPress and SharePoint is considered an asset
- Strategic and creative mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Efficient in time management
- Ability to write clearly and concisely with a corporate style guide
- Outstanding editing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once
- Strong computer skills and knack for technology
- Internal event organization and coordination (virtual or in-person)
The Luxus Group offers a competitive compensation package that includes salary, personal goal program, financial bonus, health benefits and travel opportunities.
Please submit applications and cover letters via this link.
ATTN: Heather Vos, VP – Sales & Marketing, The Luxus Group.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
💸 From $100,000 a year⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
💸 $59.15 an hour⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Sherwood Park, Alberta
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Edmonton, Alberta
💸 $90,000 a year⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
💸 $59,656–$63,500 a year⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Calgary, Alberta
💸 $60.10 an hour⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Fort McMurray, Alberta
💸 From $33.46 an hour⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Fort McMurray, Alberta