Update day: 20-11-2023
Req Id: 414715
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Name and description of the hiring department:
The Bell Business Markets Billing Team is focusing on providing an exceptional customer experience at every touch-point for service delivery and support to our Wholesale market customers.
The Billing Agent is responsible for investigating and responding to customer billing requests by navigating in various provisioning and billing systems. The agent also works in collaboration with internal and external teams to complete billing projects.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Validate, analyze and respond to customer billing requests independently
- Assure the accuracy of customer billing and initiate the required actions in order to bring corrections
- (if required) by following the established processes, while protecting company revenue
- Work in collaboration with the Finance team for the issuance of credits and debits in customer profiles
- Document the billing requests, disputes and projects in a clear and concise manner
- Assure adequate follow-up on requests
- Ensure that billing deadlines are met
- Handle complex situations, ensure the resolution of complaints or disputes, including customer escalations
- Handle billing projects in collaboration with various internal or external teams and take the required actions to implement and/or modify billing profiles based on the different type of customer contracts
- Participate in process improvement activities related to billing products and services
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Knowledge of English required: Maintaining professional relationships with French & English speaking stakeholders across Canada is critical to this position
- Excellent ability to work in collaboration and partnership with various internal teams
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively verbally and written with clients, internal teams with respect and professionalism
- Excellent leadership and good decision-making skills
- Resourcefulness, autonomy, reliability and professionalism
- Excellent sense of organization and ability to manage time and priorities
- Ability to manage multiple requests under tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Attention to details
- Strong work ethic/discipline and integrity
- Ability to manage stress and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Use multiple system to support customers
- MS Excel basic level (Pivot Tables, V Lookups, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Strong billing experience
- Knowledge of different invoicing platforms and applications (ARICS, BCRIS, NM1, NIBS, IRDC, SAREPQ, EOM, 879, ON DEMAND, SMARTPATH etc.)
- Good knowledge of Bell products and services for Wholesale Market customers
- Monday to Friday; normal business hours
- Job Profile: Full time remote
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Job Status:Regular - Full Time
Job Location:Canada : Quebec : Verdun || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Work Arrangement: Remote
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Verdun
Bell, one ofCanada’s Top 100 Employers.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
💸 $45,000–$65,000 a year⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Montreal, Québec
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Laval, Québec
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Quebec City, Québec
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Quebec City, Québec
💸 $35 an hour⏰ 18-01-2024🌏 Montreal, Québec
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Drummondville, Québec
💸 $24–$28 an hour⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Brossard, Québec
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Quebec City, Québec