Update day: 23-02-2024
Industry: Medical Equipment Manufacturing
Job type: Full-time
Job contentBausch + Lomb Corporation, (NYSE/TSX: BLCO), is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world from the moment of birth through every phase of life. Our mission is simple yet powerful: Helping you see better to live better.
The company is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses, and other eye surgery products.
Our highest priority is the well-being of the people we serve. By listening to our customers and patients, by constantly honing our innovation edge, by executing with integrity and excellence, we strive to earn the trust of our partners and stakeholders.
Over the last 167 years, Bausch + Lomb has become a global hallmark for innovation and quality. Our talented and motivated colleagues work relentlessly to invent new materials, engineer new technologies, and ultimately bring new innovations to help people see better to live better.
The Brand Manager will manage will be a part of the Consumer Eye Health Marketing team. They will be responsible for managing the OTC Eye Health portfolio, including the market strategy, in-market execution, and business results. The incumbent will lead the development and execution of marketing strategies and initiatives, both direct to consumer and to health care practitioners including advertising, promotion, pricing, and public relations. The Brand Manager recommends appropriate marketing and communications mix to achieve business goals.
- Develop annual brand plans, revenue, and expense forecasts to deliver of topline sales and profit goals - present plans to senior management
- Lead the development and execution of marketing strategies and initiatives to including advertising, promotion, pricing, and public relations; work with agencies and vendors where necessary; liaise with sales force and sales management in development of marketing materials
- Conduct in-depth analysis of product line sales and consumption performance and recommending appropriate actions to refine marketing plans
- Identify and turn HCP/consumer/brand insights into actionable programs that have a beneficial impact on the growth of the business; understand market/competitive trends and the impact on brands
- Work collaboratively with the Sales and Trade Marketing teams on supporting distribution and promotion plans in the retail channel
- Oversee effectiveness of programs and initiatives including ROI analysis
- Lead cross-functional teams in support of key initiatives
- Manage a promotional expense budget
- Work with supply chain to manage inventory and forecasts for OTC Eye Health brands
- Take on other assignments and projects as necessary
- Minimum 4 years consumer health, consumer packaged goods or Over-The-Counter Pharmaceuticals marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated evidence of growing brands, identifying growth opportunities, and gaining alignment to execute against a strategic growth plan
- Strong collaboration, influence & negotiation skills are required
- Proven skills in the following: brand marketing, market and competitive analysis, marketing program development, digital marketing, project planning and management, managing financial information
- Takes responsibility for cross-functional teams, and can influence cross-functional management in conversation and in presentations
- Ability to deliver presentations to Senior management
- Undergraduate degree required
- Creates value for the customer and focuses on the external environment
- Ability to consistently generate consumer insight-driven, creative, big new ideas and concepts
- Ability to lead complex, strategic projects through to commercialization
- A strategic thinker that can forge a vision for success and engage others to support that vision
- Ability to recognize, embrace and exploit emerging technologies/opportunities to gain a competitive marketing advantage
- Ability to recognize and maximize opportunity on behalf of the organization
- Goal-oriented, project-oriented, and achievement-oriented
- A demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Drive, coupled with energetic, entrepreneurial leadership qualities
- Promotes innovation and continuous learning
- Ability to manage the matrix and deal with ambiguity, including strong emotional intelligence and communication skills that facilitate decision making and execution
- Strong collaborative skills
- Entrepreneurial, adaptable, flexible
- Takes the initiative (one step ahead), perseveres, strong character
- Calculated risk-taker; understands consequences and makes the right calls based on them
- “Roll up Sleeves” attitude, practical
- Goal-oriented, data based, decisive
- Open minded; seeks “out of the box” solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills. Team player; collaborative
- Externally focused vs. internally focused
- Personal and professional integrity
Bausch & Lomb is committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with equal employment opportunity laws in effect wherever it operates.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 27-03-2024🌏 Winkler, Manitoba
⏰ 27-03-2024🌏 Portage la Prairie, Manitoba
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Blumenort, Manitoba
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Brandon, Manitoba
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Blumenort, Manitoba
⏰ 28-03-2024🌏 Winkler, Manitoba
⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 The Pas, Manitoba