Update day: 02-02-2024
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, GTA’s Top 100 Employers, one of Canada’s Top 50 Fintech’s and North America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best and brightest to join our team.
We are a publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $45,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our vision to provide everyday Canadians the path for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 2000 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition, we are seeking an energeticBilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist who is determined to join a winning team and grow their career! The primary responsibility is to attract, evaluate and hire the best caliber candidates to support our company’s ongoing success.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist owns all recruitment activities and initiatives within their portfolio that could consist of hiring for our Retail Stores, easyhome and easyfinancial locations across Canada, and our Call Centre Operations. The bigger your appetite to learn new areas of the business, then the greater will be your opportunity to diversify your talent acquisition experience. The role is part of a Talent Acquisition team and works in partnership with executives and management who lead the different areas of our business to implement and oversee activities, policies, and program that support the acquisition and retention of quality employees. This is a Talent Acquisition function committed to creative strategies to find and win talent across Canada.
- Manage, with efficiency and effectiveness, multiple hiring processes and best-in-class stakeholder management (candidates and hiring managers)
- Deliver recruitment consultation and coaching to line management
- Review staffing requirements for assigned portfolios and recommend hiring strategies based on company targets
- Actively build relationships with educational institutions, professional organizations, and community outreach platforms as a means of sourcing candidates
- Partner with company leadership to develop support for regions that present recruitment challenges
- Monitor vacancy rates in order to be ahead of business requirements and to fill positions in a timely manner
- Research and analyze current systems; make recommendations to improve workflow and develop new staffing processes (i.e. New sourcing methods, evaluation tools, advertising strategies)
- Create and manage job postings and recruitment materials
- Create and maintain job-specific profiles to attract high-quality candidates that will build the organization’s talent pool
- Evaluate market trends and contribute to pay scale dialogue to ensure a competitive edge
- 1-2 years of experience in a recruitment role managing multiple requisitions and clients. Open to either corporate or agency experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with developing strategies for new roles is strongly preferred – we are growing, and new roles come up often!
- Resilience to handle multiple stakeholders & requisitions and being the go-to consultant.
- Experience with employee relations is desirable
- Strong track record in high volume recruitment, with experience managing multiple portfolios
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Solid experience with behavioral and competency-based interviewing techniques
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative; our company grows careers and is ideally suited to someone who would like to take on more and be rewarded for it
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills required
- Bilingualism in French/English would be extreme asset
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below:
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 Richmond Hill, Ontario
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Mississauga, Ontario
⏰ 14-04-2024🌏 Kingston, Ontario
⏰ 27-03-2024🌏 Mississauga, Ontario
⏰ 14-03-2024🌏 London, Ontario
⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 Guelph, Ontario
💸 CA$22.16 - CA$25.66⏰ 14-03-2024🌏 Kingston, Ontario
⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 Oakville, Ontario
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Mississauga, Ontario
💸 CA$45/hr - CA$50/hr⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Oakville, Ontario