Update day: 05-12-2023
Category: Administrative / Clerical / Assistant
What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities located in downtown Toronto, ON is currently seeking a Licensed Associate for a growing top Executive IA team. The successful candidate will possess 3-5 years of industry experience, a passion for service excellence, and thrive in a fast paced team environment. This individual will be responsible for the day to day administrative needs for clients and have the unique opportunity for mentorship, and skill development as they work in a supporting role on the team. This is an exciting, challenging role in one of the largest Branches in the system. The ability to learn and grow in this role is vast.
What will you do?
- Completion and monitoring of client documentation and day-to-day cashflow/transfer needs.
- Follow-up on client trades to ensure proper settlement and delivery
- Maintain client accounts by reviewing daily activity online and on applicable reports
- Utilize contact management system for daily task management
- Provide world class client service to our valued clients
- Book client meetings and maintain daily schedule
- Investigate and resolve inquiries related to accounts and refer to the Investment Advisor where appropriate
What do you need to succeed?
- The ideal candidate should have at least 3-5 years of experience in the investment field working as an assistant/associate
- Successful Completion of CSC/CPH
- Administrative experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task/attention to detail/problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated skills in providing world-class client service that will come across as professional, warm, and friendly to our clients
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of RBC Dominion Securities’ systems
- Good understanding of fixed income and equity markets
- Proficiency in Excel
- Post-secondary degree
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, highly competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Financial strength and strong brand
Address:181 Bay Street
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Position Level: PL10
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/31/2021
Req ID: 415556
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Richmond Hill, Ontario
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 From $18 an hour⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $27 an hour⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Mississauga, Ontario
💸 $24.00–$24.50 an hour⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Burlington, Ontario
💸 $25 an hour⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Oakville, Ontario
💸 $16.50–$20.00 an hour⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Mississauga, Ontario
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $25.93–$29.17 an hour⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Markham, Ontario